BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

That doesn't mean you've got to wait 3 minutes before a bit expires to bid on a player. I don't care what anybody says you know before that point whether or not you're gonna make a bid.

You're right. I know that at that point I have no time left and if I don't bid, I miss out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

That doesn't mean you've got to wait 3 minutes before a bit expires to bid on a player. I don't care what anybody says you know before that point whether or not you're gonna make a bid.

Sometimes.

I've made last minute bids cause sometimes life happens and I wasn't around.  

I've also made last minute bids cause I wanted to wait to make sure another bid of mine was finalized before bidding again.

Wasn't trying to be a **** about it, but I know it was annoying af to the person who had the bid.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Step 1: find tweets about your players

Step 2: Share them constantly

Step 3: Ignore all flaws on said player or situation

Step 4: Shame @Blue for saying I shouldn't be allowed to vote on games because I knew Jordan Maliata was going to be a monster and he's a pleb that didn't know any better

5: Repeat

This is beautiful 

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

You're right. I know that at that point I have no time left and if I don't bid, I miss out.

I love how you responded sarcastically but we both know exactly what I meant and I don't think It's unreasonable to expect a certain level of respect and etiquette but I also know some people in this league are not capable of that.

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Sometimes.

I've made last minute bids cause sometimes life happens and I wasn't around.  

I've also made last minute bids cause I wanted to wait to make sure another bid of mine was finalized before bidding again.

Wasn't trying to be a **** about it, but I know it was annoying af to the person who had the bid.

I agree with that to be honest that sometimes there are exceptions I agree with that I think there are exceptions to everything. But I also think and I'm not pointing anybody out I'm not saying any anybody currently did this I am just saying that the people that are so quick to criticize are usually the people doing it but but sometimes people do it because it amuses them And I think that if we dig deep down we all know that to be true and frankly you probably don't have to dig that deep

17 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Doing that does make you an ***, though.

• Like 1