BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

So I'm gonna just put this out there. This does not need a response but I don't care if you choose to respond.

I am willing to admit that I have some occasional narcissistic tendencies. I have a bad habit of Seeing the worst in people. It is something I am trying to work on but something I am admittedly still struggling with. This is not an apology for the  Altercation I had yesterday.. However what it is is allowing you guys to see me How I see myself. Despite apparent Believe I do not wish to be the center of anyone's attention and prefer to live in The shadows.

So I guess what I'm getting at is there is going to be times if we disagree and I let Things bother me more than I should so I am apologizing in advance for that in the future.

Anyway you all have a great weekend

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Hey I was thinking I We should have a Rival assigned to every team. I've seen that it's always on our schedule something too kind of hype up and I can write articles about it.

I got dibs on Ivory Coast

Well I can’t have Lukic anymore so @RTTRUTH come on down 

• Like 2