BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

If we didn’t have so much back and forth BS in threads and big reactions from people after votes throwing fits, whining, and messaging other gms that their vote is wrong, saying good game when it’s a one point game on a Tuesday maybe we would have more participation. People shouldn’t have to feel on pins and needles when they vote. Self reflection can be more productive. I had to learn this as I was a sore loser myself and had to grow. That being said I love you all. Happy Thursday may the rest of your week be full of accomplishments and personal growth.

PR hasn't voted in three weeks and I seriously doubt it has anything to do with any of that.

Updated results for week 8.   

Week 8 Visitor Score Home Score Visitor Result Home Result
Camden @ Cuba 11 1 W L
Lancaster @ Gotham 8 5 W L
Raleigh @ Death Valley 5 8 L W
Cancun @ Flint 7 3 W L
Anchorage @ Seoul 12 1 W L
Singapore @ Greenland 3 9 L W
Berlin @ Ivory Coast 1 12 L W
Rome @ Hungary 12 2 W L

Week 9 Visitor Score Home Score Visitor Result Home Result
Camden @ Anchorage        
Cuba @ Singapore        
Raleigh @ Rome        
Cancun @ Hungary        
Greenland @ Lancaster        
Seoul @ Gotham        
Ivory Coast @ Death Valley        
Berlin @ Flint        

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

I've fixed it twice in the last 30 minutes.

Like an old car that I wouldn't trust to drive it out of town.

Thursday's it's pretty much useless.   I don't know if it is Spotrac assigning the two teams that play Thursday Night to active,  or something on their side they are doing.

It's been messed more than normal the past 3-4 weeks imo.   It usually fixes itself though.

Just now, RedGold said:

Thursday's it's pretty much useless.   I don't know if it is Spotrac assigning the two teams that play Thursday Night to active,  or something on their side they are doing.

It's been messed more than normal the past 3-4 weeks imo.   It usually fixes itself though.

When do you guys start building the workbook for the following year?  I'd like to jump in on that to see if we can't find a better solution.

I know that too many importhtml formulas will cause it to crash or glitch and when I built the last spotrac data collection workbook I reduced it to only pull 16 teams rather than the 32 and that seemed to fix a lot of the issues.  The workbook is also housed in my google drive that I pay for and that does help with it some.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, I guess @LAOJoe is dead.

Only possible explanation for the delay.

Lol. I'll have them up soon. I gave everyone a heads up on who they got. I was away from the PC. The reason I'm doing it though is so no late shenanigans happen... And without naming names .. someone tried something at like 2am.

• Like 1