BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

29 minutes ago, Blue said:

Hey man, I'm pretty up-front that this is just my opinion. You're genuinely welcome to disagree and I'll happily and respectfully explain my reasoning.

Figure if we're gonna talk about "this is the worst X unit in BDL" I should at least show my work.

Oh you're good.  I was just being a smart***.   

If I had disagreements,   it would be LB and S.. but LB is hard to rank.   and the Safeties it's still pretty early to gauge they keep producing that well.   

Edges are probably ranked to well at 13 also.   

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Overall my team blows so I get it but, I got Christian McCaffrey and I’m 13th at RB? Lol

also no idea why my INT is so low, no superstars but 4 really good/underrated players in SJD, BJ Hill, Onyemata and Grover Stewart 

I'm not convinced McCaffrey is still the game-changer he was back in 2019. He had a great debut with San Francisco, so we'll see if I'm just being down on him.

I think you answered your own question there. Solid players but nobody you can count on to make a play.

Edited by Blue

24 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Waiver claims are due tonight, correct?

It was the midnight that just passed. Good news is it's cheaper next week.

Hey can anyone answer me what happens for waivers during the bye weeks? Is it still every Wednesday or not and do the salaries continue to drop by $50?

Edited by LAOJoe

20 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm not a huge Fields fan obviously, but he's a way better option than Stafford with the right gameplan.

All in on Justin. Gameplans in general are so much more fun when you can do stuff with a running QB. And Fields can do no wrong in that area right now.

• Like 2