BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Admittedly I haven't really started looking at prospects yet. If he's a viable lockdown guy, having him and White would be...well...eggplant emoji worthy.

He is a transfer from Colorado and as Rack and I talked about he was the only player on Oregon who didn’t play like trash against Georgia week 1. He’s been really good this year. Rack has been on him before I was I just needed to see more. He’s a good one. Same size as Surtain. Listed at 6’2 200 plus. Also he doesn’t turn 21 until the end of June. A lot of untapped potential there.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

He is a transfer from Colorado and as Rack and I talked about he was the only player on Oregon who didn’t play like trash against Georgia week 1. He’s been really good this year. Rack has been on him before I was I just needed to see more. He’s a good one. Same size as Surtain. Listed at 6’2 200 plus. Also he doesn’t turn 21 until the end of June. A lot of untapped potential there.

There's 4 or 5 CBs in this draft that have #1 potential.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:
57 minutes ago, Blue said:

The only reason anyone thinks Lindstrom is good is because he was a high draft pick.

This will be fun 

PFF highly disagrees nfl network highly disagrees.  ESPN highly disagrees    Pretty sure you're the minority 

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

I'll be shocked if you pass on Will Anderson or Jalen Carter to match 25k a year when you have Trevor.  

Especially given what he paid to get Trevor.

28 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This will be fun 

PFF highly disagrees nfl network highly disagrees.  ESPN highly disagrees    Pretty sure you're the minority 

I don't give a **** what PFF says, and ESPN frankly isn't far behind in my disdain.

I watch the Falcons. He's an acceptable starter. He's not nearly as good as his reputation. One of many players (looking at you, Andrus Peat) who is more name than game.

22 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Kevin Conroy just died.  That is super sad.

For those who don't know, he's the guy who has voiced Batman in basically everything.

This is devastating. Iconic voice actor.