BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

39 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Scary Terry McLaurin with a real quarterback would be something else. Between being stuck with JT Barrett in college and in Washington, someone needs to free him.

He could have played with Aaron Rodgers but Green Bay took Jace Sternberger instead.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

@SirA1 there's nothing in the rules to prevent us from doing a conditional trade, is there?

I believe we have had discussions in the past on this and decided it is too hard to track.

Also hard to enforce if one of the teams in this conditional trade gets a new owner down the road as it would be assumed you are talking about future draft picks. What metric would you use? BDL votes? wins? Relying on RL stats would be insane IMO due to injuries and the like from the new 17 game season when we only play 12. 

2 hours ago, SirA1 said:
12 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

@SirA1 there's nothing in the rules to prevent us from doing a conditional trade, is there?

I believe we have had discussions in the past on this and decided it is too hard to track.

Also hard to enforce if one of the teams in this conditional trade gets a new owner down the road as it would be assumed you are talking about future draft picks. What metric would you use? BDL votes? wins? Relying on RL stats would be insane IMO due to injuries and the like from the new 17 game season when we only play 12. 

tumblr_p3ziejr8lZ1tes1e8o1_r1_500.gif

geoffrey-rush-means-no.gif

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Hmm...ok.  I think I can negate most of those concerns.