BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

The hilarious tragedy of Wwhickok's QB situation is that Desmond Ridder will be starting the next game for the Falcons...who are on bye this week.

I mean riddler wasn't inactive so he could roll the dice we think he's better than Purdy or Huntley lol 

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

The hilarious tragedy of Wwhickok's QB situation is that Desmond Ridder will be starting the next game for the Falcons...who are on bye this week.

giphy.gif

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I mean riddler wasn't inactive so he could roll the dice we think he's better than Purdy or Huntley lol 

paul giamatti chuck GIF by Showtime

I think ties are fine. As lame as it is to end my season like that, I can't imagine how pissed MD4L would be if we tied and then I won and got into the playoffs because I was the home team. That would be a more infuriating way to lose out on the playoffs.

32 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I think ties are fine. As lame as it is to end my season like that, I can't imagine how pissed MD4L would be if we tied and then I won and got into the playoffs because I was the home team. That would be a more infuriating way to lose out on the playoffs.

I read this and instantly thought of the visceral and volatile reactions we'd get from 90% of the league and now I want an alternate universe where I can watch carnage ensue. 

40 minutes ago, rackcs said:

We lost a playoff game to Blue in 2012 that was tied. He won because home field advantage.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Ties are ******* stupid and y'all are stupid for voting to get rid of the homefield tiebreaker.

14 minutes ago, MD4L said:

We lost a playoff game to Blue in 2012 that was tied. He won because home field advantage.

Shocked The Usual Suspects GIF

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, rackcs said:

No one cares