BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, wwhickok said:

Alright, so let's cut to the chase here, there seems to be a strong possibility that Whicker takes over Gotham.

Outside of that no one else that's been tagged has responded. So, does anyone have any idea who else might be interested?

Nfl Players Football GIF by Bengals

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Alright, so let's cut to the chase here, there seems to be a strong possibility that Whicker takes over Gotham.

Outside of that no one else that's been tagged has responded. So, does anyone have any idea who else might be interested?

I'm gonna ask people this offseason in the draft subforum.  Some of the other owners who frequent there will also.  Maybe we also try in the mafia section.

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

One thing I want to bring up at the owners' meeting: having a defined, simplified format for gameplans.

Bro I already went to bullet points for you what else you want. I’m not in school you can’t make me write a certain style that’s boring. Keep your MLA and everything else homegirl.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Care to expand on this at all in what you have in mind and what your logic is? I'm interested 

I like reading the gameplans, but I do think they're a bit of a turnoff for people and I don't think everybody puts enough stock in them to make them as long as they are. I just don't think the current format is the best we could be doing.

16 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Bro I already went to bullet points for you what else you want. I’m not in school you can’t make me write a certain style that’s boring. Keep your MLA and everything else homegirl.

Bulletpoints is actually one of the exact things I have in mind, lol.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1