BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

On 2/13/2022 at 4:50 PM, Jlash said:

Bigger than the taunting penalty, I think I have a bigger problem with Jessie Bates throwing up a Rolling 60's crip gesture considering he's from Indiana. Just because you're near the hood doesn't give you the green light to provoke getting shot outside the stadium buddy.

On 2/13/2022 at 4:53 PM, MWil23 said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one raising eyebrows at that gesture in LA of all places. If they couldn’t find Tupac’s killer (obviously Shug Knight IMO) no one is missing Bates.

So apparently this was for his Area Code in Fort Wayne Indiana which is 260

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

good news guys,, we're only two weeks away from me actually starting to look at all these players y'all have bene mocking to me

Your grasp of the English language becomes more tenuous every year. I predict next year you're going to even struggle spelling names like Nick Bolton and Justin Herbert.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Your grasp of the English language becomes more tenuous every year. I predict next year you're going to even struggle spelling names like Nick Bolton and Justin Herbert.

Pretty sure I've seen him say Hebert at times

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Any time I see the name Bolton I immediately think of Office Space

3l0B.gif

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Blue said:
34 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Pretty sure I've seen him say Hebert at times

All the signs were there that bcb is experiencing early onset Alzheimer's and no one wants to break it to him huh?

• Like 2