BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Breaking News out of Africa:

Sources say that Ryan Tannehill may be on the move today. Local fans lament the news as another BDL team may be landing a quarterback who led his team to the playoffs last year. The phone lines must be busy at the Ivory Coast front office, so any team wishing to land this bonafide starter should contact them soon!

In other words Tannehill will be 3downed and some other team will get him in the tank!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:
4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Breaking News out of Africa:

Sources say that Ryan Tannehill may be on the move today. Local fans lament the news as another BDL team may be landing a quarterback who led his team to the playoffs last year. The phone lines must be busy at the Ivory Coast front office, so any team wishing to land this bonafide starter should contact them soon!

In other words Tannehill will be 3downed and some other team will get him in the tank!

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b91q2xykewhnnbw86g7f

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

A 2 hour lag time on Walker Little? You're getting rusty old man. I figured you'd parachute down and cut him off at the pass.

popovich-running.gif

There are a few instant triggers with Blue:

1. Walker Little

2. Kyler Murray

3. PFF

...and I'll stop there because now I think I'm going to push the other buttons at random to watch it unfold.

The irony is for the record I kind of hated him as a prospect as well, at least in part because of the lack of playing time when he was drafted. I’m just saying that’s what I’ve heard from Jags fans. 

As a Colts fan quite frankly I hope they take a tackle I’m not especially high on.

5'11, 170, have 9 inch hands, can do 2 combine bench reps (unfortunately it used to be significantly more), and in college I would have been barely under sub 5 (4.9), whereas now if I came in at 5.1 I'd be pretty pumped.

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

I’m 6’ 240 and super lazy what position can I play. I run around a 5.1 at this age and I’ll pass out after the 40.

fullback, only have to play like 10 snaps all game

and you'll never, ever have to run 40 yards at once

Edited by Blue
  • Like 2