BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

Martez Ivey fits your extremely specific requirement of multi-time all-SEC selection who was raw coming into the NFL. Braden Smith does too. Shon Coleman. Vadal Alexander.

Smith wasn't raw at tackle but people were projecting him at guard where he certainly would be. I consider raw as new to football/the position 

Having skills that need working on I consider unrefined 

• Like 1

With defensive ends flying off the board, now is a good time to remind everyone that Matt Judon, who has 28 sacks over the last three seasons, is available for trade!

Also I'm willing to move down from 2.4 for a similar price that Rome just traded up for, if anybody wants to move up.

• Like 1

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Smith wasn't raw at tackle but people were projecting him at guard where he certainly would be. I consider raw as new to football/the position 

Having skills that need working on I consider unrefined 

Okay, then that's fair, we're just using different definitions. Good day to you, sir.

Wilson is my WR3. No secret that Burks was my #1. But again, all of the top receivers in this class are so different and offer such different skill sets that I could've seen these guys going in any order really and it'd make sense to me.

• Like 2