Week 18 Preseason Game: Cow Patties @ Eagles Now Primetime Saturday 8:15

Nabbs4u

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

looked like a lot of soft man coverage. Gannon doing a great Gym Shorts impression to start.

Cosell mentioned it on the pod with Fran, but a defensive coordinator is gonna do more of that if they don't trust the personnel. Gannon has mixed it up more with the starters, but these 2nd to 4th stringers is gonna be very vanilla with lots of soft zone coverages.

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Cosell mentioned it on the pod with Fran, but a defensive coordinator is gonna do more of that if they don't trust the personnel. Gannon has mixed it up more with the starters, but these 2nd to 4th stringers is gonna be very vanilla with lots of soft zone coverages.

yea, my issue is it's not soft zone, it's soft man with dudes starting for the first time.

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Fair enough too, especially in first half of the game. If it's close in 4th quarter then he will take a chance on a blitz or 2

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

Milton Williams prob one of the last dudes on the Eagles opposing players should pick a fight with. A guy that size with that much twitch and explosion would wreck those dudes lol

unless the other guy has 34" arms, then there's not going to be much Milton can do.

Just now, Jeezla said:

unless the other guy has 34" arms, then there's not going to be much Milton can do.

I think I'd take my chances with Milton. Can't teach that athleticism and explosion. I'll take that in a fight over arm length. Odds of a fight ending on their feet are slim.

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

I think I'd take my chances with Milton. Can't teach that athleticism and explosion. I'll take that in a fight over arm length. Odds of a fight ending on their feet are slim.

i'll just take the guy that knows how to fight.

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Well duh but that isn't given in the equation here. 

Did you think Wilder would beat Fury, because Wilder is more explosive/athletic? It's like Lennox Lewis vs Tyson. Explosion only counts for so much if the other guy is that much bigger and equally talented

Edited by Jeezla