Week 18 Preseason Game: Cow Patties @ Eagles Now Primetime Saturday 8:15

Nabbs4u

I don’t care if they play in the game, but I would like to get some of the guys off the COVID list before Saturdays game just to know we’ll have those guys read to start the new week of practice before the playoffs. Hopefully we hear news on that sometime from now to Saturday afternoon.

5 hours ago, oland11 said:

OH WAIT wasn't he showing all the dudes picked as a result of the Wentz trade like Corey Coleman?

5 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

"The Haul" was a meme created by a thread in NFL Gen at the start of 2017 when a Browns poster posted a thread called "Carson Wentz.... or this Haul?". It was basically just a discussion thread about the Wentz trade a year later but the meme grew as Carson became an MVP candidate and we basically just regularly trolled the thread with pictures of UHauls and other ridiculous memes until Webby came into our forum and basically just told us to stop.

Was the best meme from the SB year for sure.

This was elite trolling 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I don’t care if they play in the game, but I would like to get some of the guys off the COVID list before Saturdays game just to know we’ll have those guys read to start the new week of practice before the playoffs. Hopefully we hear news on that sometime from now to Saturday afternoon.

I'll be honest and mentioned it in the Dallas GDT. We should be glad, ecstatic for every single Eagles player who tested positive the past two weeks. This virtually ensures the entirety of the playoffs they won't test positive again. 

What we need to be concerned about those not yet positive. Hurts, Slay,  Smith, ect......

Just wished more tested positive this week to get it over with. 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'll be honest and mentioned it in the Dallas GDT. We should be glad, ecstatic for every single Eagles player who tested positive the past two weeks. This virtually ensures the entirety of the playoffs they won't test positive again. 

What we need to be concerned about those not yet positive. Hurts, Slay,  Smith, ect......

Just wished more tested positive this week to get it over with. 

Ehh guys can have lingering effects after. This mutation is weaker than what players were catching last season, but still it’s better they don’t get it than they do. 

We are favored to be a one and done. I’d rather we have as little players working back from COVID as possible.

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Ehh guys can have lingering effects after. This mutation is weaker than what players were catching last season, but still it’s better they don’t get it than they do. 

We are favored to be a one and done. I’d rather we have as little players working back from COVID as possible.

We were favored to be 1 and done in 2017 too. Call me clinical I guess. Think we're going to make some fan base really MF unhappy in a week! 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Hope so. I’m tired of Dallas fans talking crap.

I'm not worried in the slightest about them making a SB, slightest!!!!!!! 🍺

Guarantee Wonder Boy 2.0 will be HC for the 2022 season when they Wade Phillips  Fat Mike!!!