Week 18 Preseason Game: Cow Patties @ Eagles Now Primetime Saturday 8:15

Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

you SOB. And yea, confusing Kilty with Dingo. Which means I'm the oldest somewhat active poster, and 2nd oldest eagle poster in general.

How do you figure? I'm about to turn 48 in June and although he doesn't post often Dingo I believe was at least 2 years older then me.

In my 15 years on this site, never heard of anyone older then us from our forum?

39 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

How do you figure? I'm about to turn 48 in June and although he doesn't post often Dingo I believe was at least 2 years older then me.

In my 15 years on this site, never heard of anyone older then us from our forum?

Dang you got 8 years on me. Who is the first celeb you remember having a crush on?

I mostly lurk/ed for a while but I've been around since people were creaming their jorts. This forum has been a pretty great resource especially for the NFL related topics especially including the draft. I really respect the insight people have here on draft prospects. I agree though that Reddit and Twitter are probably the biggest reason for the lack of growth here. 

7 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Also what random normal football fan wouldn't be scared off if they see some of the idiotic or sardonic crap we post in here sometimes? All football fans are a certain level of intense. Some of the stuff that gets posted in here is advanced intense. I imagine a lot of new generation of football fans are looking for more casual conversation about football rather than fighting over 90 different irrelevant stats that someone like Matts floods in here often enough. 

Omg imagine showing up during the whole Calvary thing

15 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I think Kilty is older, but I'm feeling like an elder statesman at 39.

Just hit the 40 club, my friend. 

I was older then forum-wise. But as everyone said, no younger guys came in so now everyone is old. lol 

I think it’s what most things that stick around have that common thread of comradery. It was cool developing “friendships” and talking ish with guys you started to get to know with a football undertone. I mean, that’s what it was about most of the time. Like 25% football and 75% anything and everything. I’ll never forget the 24 hour TAET. That was just an odd assembly of a pointless goal mixed with bravado and probably alcohol and weed. That’s what really made the forum hum. Other posters were utterly confused when they came in. It was our own personal tree fort club. Something Webby should have probably cultivated rather than disparage. People probably would still be posting. Come for the Eagles, stay for the bros. I still like to keep up everyday but don’t have that need to post nearly as much. Probably helps I was a bachelor most of my life and just recently decided to settle down. Family and life gets in the way obviously but the Eagles and in turn this site still occupy some of my downtime and I enjoy it. Still like reading your opinions/catching up with you knuckleheads….and verbally undressing Matts’ takes. That’s what kind of keeps me posting. 

• Like 5