Week 18 Preseason Game: Cow Patties @ Eagles Now Primetime Saturday 8:15

Nabbs4u

Minshew can get the ball out quick and keep things on schedule and I'm sure if he was behind our starting OL and had Goedert out there he would be solid, but he just doesn't do it for me. He's a back-up and spot starter in a bind. I also don't think his accuracy is all that great either. Not enough for him to start over Hurts.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Nah. The sentiment makes sense but Brady will just shred our defense. It’s gunna take some crazy turnovers and immaculate offense to upset the Bucs for us. Better matchup than LA though imo. 

LA is not a better matchup. But no Brady so there's that. 

Just now, Tony7188 said:

If it’s Tampa, I give you guys a good chance to win. They’re pretty weak right now and the way the Eagles run the ball, Tom might will be limited in his chances to score.

The Darius Slay vs Mike Evans matchup will be huge. 

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Minshew can get the ball out quick and keep things on schedule and I'm sure if he was behind our starting OL and had Goedert out there he would be solid, but he just doesn't do it for me. He's a back-up and spot starter in a bind. I also don't think his accuracy is all that great either. Not enough for him to start over Hurts.

Should be a competition in training camp next year though

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Debatable. His footwork is terrible tonight. Jittery. 

Its not debatable, but I respect your opinion, so we'll just agree to disagree.

But, yeah Hurts and Minshew need their mechanics to be on point or they are setting themselves up for a floater.