Week 18 Preseason Game: Cow Patties @ Eagles Now Primetime Saturday 8:15

Nabbs4u

Imo Minshew might get moved this offseason if they can find someone who likes his tape enough. If not just keep him as backup. Hurts upside is clearly significantly better than Minshew's, the Eagles are going to give him next year to try and develop. I still have major doubts that he will be a good QB long term, but there is no chance Minshew of all QBs threatens Hurts next offseason.

• Like 2

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Imo Minshew might get moved this offseason if they can find someone who likes his tape enough. If not just keep him as backup. Hurts upside is clearly significantly better than Minshew's, the Eagles are going to give him next year to try and develop. I still have major doubts that he will be a good QB long term, but there is no chance Minshew of all QBs threatens Hurts next offseason.

seth meyers wtf GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I bet Gronk has a good game regardless if we double him. None of our LB's can match up with him, and our slot cb is 5'9".

Yeah that’s the problem with Gronk. He’s just too tall and quick to match up well against him. Should be a good wildcard matchup. Remember WFT by hook/crook was somehow able to beat them. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Its not debatable, but I respect your opinion, so we'll just agree to disagree.

But, yeah Hurts and Minshew need their mechanics to be on point or they are setting themselves up for a floater.

Even if you think Hurts’ arm is better, its marginal. It’s not unequivocally better. It’s arguably slightly worse. Neither of them have good arms. Both throw lollipop deep throws. Minshew has better short accuracy.  Nothing makes me think Hurts has a better arm. Minshew hasn’t looked great tonight. A little wild. I can agree disagree. I don’t feel strongly about it. But it’s certainly debatable. 

5 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Hurts has done enough after that Minshew start to earn himself the starter next season. Still have plenty of questions. The playoffs are just gravy at this point. I’m really, really glad we can spend those 1sts bolstering the defense though. That really makes this a victory this year. 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Hurts has done enough after that Minshew start to earn himself the starter next season. Still have plenty of questions. The playoffs are just gravy at this point. I’m really, really glad we can spend those 1sts bolstering the defense though. That really makes this a victory this year. 

Why is Hurts guaranteed to start? Lets see who is better....