Week 18 Preseason Game: Cow Patties @ Eagles Now Primetime Saturday 8:15

Nabbs4u

3 minutes ago, aussie_eagle said:

Hurts didn't make the playoffs, the team did. He is not throwing for 300 + yds every week and multiple TD's. The team carries him, rather than him carrying the team. Minshew well could have had the team at 11-5 or 12-4 before this game, but it is unknown. Best man should win

Cmon man. He’s the QB. The team goes as he does. You know this. The team did not carry Hurts. What part even has the capacity to carry? He’s the leading rusher in every stat on the best rushing attack in the league. 4000 yards and 26 TDs in 15 games in his second year. He’s earned it. I guess Minshew could be 17-0 but let’s be realistic.  

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Cmon man. He’s the QB. The team goes as he does. You know this. The team did not carry Hurts. What part even has the capacity to carry? He’s the leading rusher in every stat on the best rushing attack in the league. 4000 yards and 26 TDs in 15 games in his second year. He’s earned it. I guess Minshew could be 17-0 but let’s be realistic.  

Regardless of agreeing with me or not, what harm is there in having a TC competition other than making the team better by starting the better QB?

8 minutes ago, aussie_eagle said:

Regardless of agreeing with me or not, what harm is there in having a TC competition other than making the team better by starting the better QB?

Stunting the growth of a progressing, young QB that’s familiar in our system, having success, is cheap and under team control for a while. 

It only serves us well to give Hurts the opportunity to fail at this point. Hurts ceiling is higher than Minshews. Hurts legs are the difference. If Jalen can continue to develop his passing game, he’ll be head and shoulders the better choice for the immediate and long term future. 

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yep. That's what I said earlier. He provides more value than some guys that are on the 53 rn.

Looks like he could add a different dimension to the run game as well. I think he has the ability to outrun the other teams defense and I don't know if any other back really offers that.

• Like 1

Minshew Mania is almost as bad as Tebow? There is no question who the better option is moving forward at this point. Or at minimum the 2022 season. It's not Minshew.

Still can't believe Dallas played their starters into the 4th QT? I'm assuming it was to get Dak his 37th? Glad our PS and back up players helped him break Romo's TD record. 👌

Truly impressive 

2 hours ago, aussie_eagle said:

Hurts didn't make the playoffs, the team did. He is not throwing for 300 + yds every week and multiple TD's. The team carries him, rather than him carrying the team. Minshew well could have had the team at 11-5 or 12-4 before this game, but it is unknown. Best man should win

hopium_cover.jpg