Week 18 Preseason Game: Cow Patties @ Eagles Now Primetime Saturday 8:15

Nabbs4u

32 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

How would be relying on them? We have DeVonta, Goedert and Watkins already lol.

I’d rather London/Burks than Ridley and we keep our 2nd.

Or look into A Rob like I said and then sure draft a receiver later like 2nd to 4th.

Relying on them to contribute day one and make the team better for sure. WR 2 or whatever it would be called it’s not a small need, it’s a starter we need and need contribution from day 1. There’s options in FA and we have the cap space, that’s better than using a first round pick for the third straight year and with this team’s track record.

I can already see us on game day blasting another unproductive WR on game day and Nabbs saying: well it doesn’t matter if he got 2 receiving yards today, back in 1996 WR took three years to be productive, he is not a bust.

59 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Took the Lions like 28 first round picks before they got Megatron.

Well let's hope Smith is our future HOF WR in the making. Don't need to keep wasting 1st/2nd rd picks IMO.  Especially with a GM/FO horrific at scouting them.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Relying on them to contribute day one and make the team better for sure. WR 2 or whatever it would be called it’s not a small need, it’s a starter we need and need contribution from day 1. There’s options in FA and we have the cap space, that’s better than using a first round pick for the third straight year and with this team’s track record.

I can already see us on game day blasting another unproductive WR on game day and Nabbs saying: well it doesn’t matter if he got 2 receiving yards today, back in 1996 WR took three years to be productive, he is not a bust.

Depends who we draft. That’s all I’m gonna say.

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I’d rather have two great receivers than one.

I want to win the lottery but understand that's about as likely to occur as Howie drafting two great WR.  Realistic expectations TRM, just run like a Thief in the night that he found Smitty.

7 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I don’t necessarily want a big name. But a starter level player at WR is better than what we have.

Not sure there are many of those in this FA class. Like a Jakobi Meyers?

Edit: There probably will be some receivers cut due to cap reasons we don't know about yet too. Gotta let the offseason shake out.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Not sure there are many of those in this FA class. Like a Jakobi Meyers?

Edit: There probably will be some receivers cut due to cap reasons we don't know about yet too. Gotta let the offseason shake out.

Would have liked Gallup. Hard to want that now. Christian Kirk as a slot is interesting then get someone like Romeo Doubs in the middle rounds as the size guy.