Week 18 Preseason Game: Cow Patties @ Eagles Now Primetime Saturday 8:15

Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, aussie_eagle said:

Hurts didn't make the playoffs, the team did. He is not throwing for 300 + yds every week and multiple TD's. The team carries him, rather than him carrying the team. Minshew well could have had the team at 11-5 or 12-4 before this game, but it is unknown. Best man should win

@Danger this your burner account? 

7 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@Danger this your burner account? 

Clearly I'm not Australian. SMH

Jalen's looked better the last few weeks. And while I don't think we should just say "Hey Jalen job is yours", he should be the front runner for it next year. Drafting a QB would be a mistake IMO. The only exception IMO would be if Corral dropped to the Dolphins pick, but even then. If we decide to go with Jalen and Gardner next year, I'm cool with that.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Clearly I'm not Australian. SMH

Jalen's looked better the last few weeks. And while I don't think we should just say "Hey Jalen job is yours", he should be the front runner for it next year. Drafting a QB would be a mistake IMO. The only exception IMO would be if Corral dropped to the Dolphins pick, but even then. If we decide to go with Jalen and Gardner next year, I'm cool with that.

I’m just messing with you my friend 🍻

I really wanted to believe there’s something in jjaw. I really was hoping he’d show us something so at the very least we could trade him. Dude had the worst game possible, dropped a TD, a bad OPI, and a ricochet that resulted in an INT. Makes no sense since he was actually decent at Stanford too?

minshew didn’t have the best night either. But I’d blame that more on our backup OL vs most of their starting DL. He was back peddling and throwing off his back foot a lot it seemed. 

Edited by oland11

47 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’d rather sign a vet WR than have Howie draft another one early. Spend the draft capital On defense and o-line where he has a better track record of success 

That’s nice, but I want a bigger receiver. Burks or London would be great fits and both are in the range of where our picks are. Might be able to trade down in the first or to very early second round. Burks probably would need to be picked with ours or Indy’s pick around 20 or so.

Not sure how bad I want to give out a big money contract to a receiver before Hurts improves enough to where it makes sense to put that much money into the passing game.

I’d give Allen Robinson and maybe Mike Williams a call and see what their price is.

13 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

That’s nice, but I want a bigger receiver. Burks or London would be great fits and both are in the range of where our picks are. Might be able to trade down in the first or to very early second round. Burks probably would need to be picked with ours or Indy’s pick around 20 or so.

Not sure how bad I want to give out a big money contract to a receiver before Hurts improves enough to where it makes sense to put that much money into the passing game.

I’d give Allen Robinson and maybe Mike Williams a call and see what their price is.

I’d like to see them get one in FA and then draft one in 2nd to 4th round 

Trading our 2 for Ridley if he is truly right mentally I am here for

4 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

We absolutely have to sign a starting WR in Free Agency. I would hate a WR in the 1st. 

Going into the season relying in a rookie WR for the third maybe even fourth straight year would be beyond stupid.

If WR is truly bpa, sure I mean we got 3 picks but I’m not rooting for it 

5 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

We absolutely have to sign a starting WR in Free Agency. I would hate a WR in the 1st. 

Going into the season relying in a rookie WR for the third maybe even fourth straight year would be beyond stupid.

How would be relying on them? We have DeVonta, Goedert and Watkins already lol.

25 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’d like to see them get one in FA and then draft one in 2nd to 4th round 

Trading our 2 for Ridley if he is truly right mentally I am here for

I’d rather London/Burks than Ridley and we keep our 2nd.

Or look into A Rob like I said and then sure draft a receiver later like 2nd to 4th.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy