GDT: Dallas Black Clouds @ It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia

WizardHawk

6 hours ago, D82 said:

Kicker just ain't what they used to be.

With that said, the Iggles have 12 players down with covid.

With NOTHING to gain on this game, I would very seriously consider forefitting the game in an effort to give as many players possible the opportunity to enter the post season covid free.

If they play this game, using starters, half of them will most likely be out with covid.

I live in New Jersey, 7 miles from the Linc. Schools are all remote here and Philly just went vax mandate to enter public places.

Screw this week, stay home, rest up and stay away from covid!

Edited by Rtnldave
  • Like 1

I think it is a valid concern about getting Covid.   The other part is draft position and play off seed .  I think we have zero chance  to get 2 seed.  To get two seed need AZ LA and TB all to loose.  right now A win at best we draft no 29 or maybe 28.  A loss and we could drop down to 26 depending upon who wins Super Bowl ie a non division winner.  At best based in tie breakers I know nothing about we are no 24.  I think it is worth a loss to go from 29 to 24.  Odds favor GB against LA or TB at home   It doesn’t matter to me when we play GB I think we have a fair chance of winning that game, at 35% to 40%.  Much better shot against TB. 45% and LA 48 to 50%.  Rematch home AZ is 55-60 in my mind 

opps can get a three see if both LA and AZ loose. Still 4 seed if just TB loose

Edited by quiller

8 hours ago, quiller said:

I think it is a valid concern about getting Covid.   The other part is draft position and play off seed .  I think we have zero chance  to get 2 seed.  To get two seed need AZ LA and TB all to loose.  right now A win at best we draft no 29 or maybe 28.  A loss and we could drop down to 26 depending upon who wins Super Bowl ie a non division winner.  At best based in tie breakers I know nothing about we are no 24.  I think it is worth a loss to go from 29 to 24.  Odds favor GB against LA or TB at home   It doesn’t matter to me when we play GB I think we have a fair chance of winning that game, at 35% to 40%.  Much better shot against TB. 45% and LA 48 to 50%.  Rematch home AZ is 55-60 in my mind 

opps can get a three see if both LA and AZ loose. Still 4 seed if just TB loose

Crazy to say I haven't been impressed by our play with top tier opponents at home anyway? 

I feel better on the road..wierd world

B Jaws might be back this week. If so we need to get him into the swing of things and warm up for the playoffs. Our 2 TE sets with Jaws & Schultz is the bread & butter of the this offense for better or worse. It just presents so much nightmare matchups..never knew this until Jarwin got injured.

You never know a good thing until it's not there I guess.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

4 hours ago, D82 said:

That’s disappointing. 

This is what I'm saying! Why in the hell would you come to the Northeast, where schools all over are shut down, mask mandates are in effect everywhere and the team you are playing has 12 players down with covid???

The playoffs are a week away!

Be smart. Play your practice squad, rest your best and get ready for Jan 16th. Healthy, rested and covid free.