SNF: Chargers (9-7) @ Raiders (9-7) - Win and you're in

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raiders
    • Chargers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2022 at 02:00 AM

Just now, Shanedorf said:

It would be super cool if they played to a tie, but I'd prefer the NBA version with "no defense played"
Each team gets 10 drives, they score on each, successfully go for two and we end up with an 88-88 final score

Also noted: Chargers are going to be playing the ghost of John Madden on Sunday night, that's a really tough one to overcome.

The ghost of John Madden hates the Las Vegas Raiders for leaving Oakland.  If anything it’s the Raiders who have to overcome him 😆

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

It would be super cool if they played to a tie, but I'd prefer the NBA version with "no defense played"
Each team gets 10 drives, they score on each, successfully go for two and we end up with an 88-88 final score

Also noted: Chargers are going to be playing the ghost of John Madden on Sunday night, that's a really tough one to overcome.

Beware Chargers players who don't administer tough actin' tinactin. I can see the haunts already starting 😄

Just hope the dream season will end for LV on Sunday. I mean, as brutal a year it's been for that franchise, winning a SB in a year like this would be such a blow to the gut to haters or the Raiders like myself. But they will have earned it if they make a TB type of run.

5 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Tie and your both in let’s go

How good would it be if both teams just took knees and killed the clock? Some sort of gentleman's agreement lol. The NFL would implement some sort of fines and dock picks somehow.  

Has anything like this ever happened in the NFL before? Or sports in general?

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

How good would it be if both teams just took knees and killed the clock? Some sort of gentleman's agreement lol. The NFL would implement some sort of fines and dock picks somehow.  

In soccer.

But I guess Goodell would step in

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Take the snap and stand around

5 snaps end the game

• Like 1

It's the 17th game, it isn't like we'd miss anything if they just agreed to a tie. Why take a chance and either team miss the playoffs when both teams can essentially have a bye and make the playoffs. If this wasn't between two teams in the same division I think it would actually cross the team's minds.

However, the NFL loves Pittsburgh so they'd step in but you could play soft and keep it close and put trust in the other organization that they wouldn't try anything late to screw you over.

It would be bad for the game but it would be funny to me because I don't like the Steelers. There is zero chance the Steelers make a run so it isn't like it's a big deal but anything for some lols

• Like 1