Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

3 minutes ago, persiandud said:

we're going to lose. i can feel it. i don't feel confident at all

the Niners are going to whoop us again in the trenches on both sides of the ball and this is going to sting for the rest of our lives, because GB will no longer be relevant after Rodgers leaves

You're not going to lose. We haven't put together a full, good game against a good team all year. The gap between Rodgers and Jimmy is huge. If Thomas is hurt to boot, forget about it. 

I'd assume you guys just sell out against the run and wait for Jimmy to throw a pick or two, then run Adams out of the slot and spam slot fade after slot fade against Williams

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

You're not going to lose. We haven't put together a full, good game against a good team all year. The gap between Rodgers and Jimmy is huge. If Thomas is hurt to boot, forget about it. 

I'd assume you guys just sell out against the run and wait for Jimmy to throw a pick or two, then run Adams out of the slot and spam slot fade after slot fade against Williams

Thomas? 

Just now, persiandud said:

oh, Ambry. he's playing though. 

He's questionable, but he's got a bone bruise on his knee. Not going to be pleasant, so even if he plays, could get ugly. 

But most importantly, Jimmy is nicked up and there is no worse QB in the league than Jimmy G with an ouchie

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's questionable, but he's got a bone bruise on his knee. Not going to be pleasant, so even if he plays, could get ugly. 

But most importantly, Jimmy is nicked up and there is no worse QB in the league than Jimmy G with an ouchie

oh, cmon man. he's been playing pretty well lately. 

i also don't buy the notion he hasn't played in cold weather. he was in New England! 

Just now, persiandud said:

oh, cmon man. he's been playing pretty well lately. 

i also don't buy the notion he hasn't played in cold weather. he was in New England! 

Jimmy? He really hasn't. He did everything he could to lose that Dallas game, but fortunately it's very difficult to be more incompetent than Mike McCarthy. He's thrown 5 ints in his last 3 games which is seriously more than Rodgers has thrown all year

He's never played a cold weather game in the NFL. His first start due New England was in Arizona and the second was at home, but it was 50 degrees. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NFLGURU said:

Wanna beat the Niners?    

Stopping YAC is the key.  

Stop Deebo where he catches the ball or near the LOS on runs.

Stopping Mitchell on first contact.

Don't let these guy run wild after the catch or contact. It's where they make their money on offense.  They live for YAC.  

yep, they're very mediocre (at best) at deep passes. We're actually really good against deep passes on the season (by design). However, this is a game where I suspect we condense a bit due to Jimmy's tiny hands and general inability to threaten a team deep, the weather, and the overall pedigree on the field this weekend.

In other news, just snagged a ticket. I'll be there.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

However, this is a game where I suspect we condense a bit due to Jimmy's tiny hands and general inability to threaten a team deep, the weather, and the overall pedigree on the field this weekend.......

And there's Kittle pulling in a 40 yarder and running it in.

31 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Sadly, we seen the GB defense in the post season.

Sincerely, 

Green Bay Packers fans

Your defense against the pass is fine. Just sell out against the run, don't turn the ball over and you guys are fine