• GDT - Wild Card Round || 49ers @ Cowboys •

WizardHawk

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nope! Calf injury made him miss half of the Seattle game and the Arizona game. Then thumb injury made him miss the Texans game. Never benched. 

Nah, he def did. First few games of the season yall sat Jimmy for Trey when you got near the goal line. Im not sure how you dont remember it. 

Just now, Forge said:

Ohhhhh, you're getting confused by creative and ingenious coaching. I get that. You have McCarthy

McCarthy doesnt run our offense. We have an actual young genius to do that. Not a guy who chokes in the superbowl.

twice. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nah, he def did. First few games of the season yall sat Jimmy for Trey when you got near the goal line. Im not sure how you dont remember it. 

Lol, okay so THAT'S your definition of being benched? So was Brees being benched for Hill? 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lol, okay so THAT'S your definition of being benched? So was Brees being benched for Hill? 

Trash talk my friend. I am just messing with you guys.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

This was such a quiet and polite thread just 12 hours ago lol

Then Webby let the riffraff back. Big mistake. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean even against the Raiders he played very well in the 4th quarter and brought the team back from a deficit. The defense couldn't get a stop against the Cardinals but Dak got it to a one possession game. The Broncos was a beat down but weren't you guys missing a lot of weapons vs KC? 

Yes but so we're the Cardinals against us.