• GDT - Wild Card Round || 49ers @ Cowboys •

WizardHawk

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Cmon guy. You dont think it. You know it with every ounce of your body.

You still believe in trenches right? 

If so, you might be interested to know that during Daks "slump" our OL dropped from #3 on the season to #24. How do you drop 21 spots in 6 weeks? You play worse than the literal worst OL in the entire NFL over that period. 

Just food for thought. Might give you some ammo for why Zeke also turned into a pumpkin. 

It was a solid 8 when the game was announced. I think we are a much better team from top to bottom. I dont think you have nearly the talent or coaching. 

But then I had to listen to the media and reddit for the past 6 days tell me the 9ers are going to crush us. How you guys are a terrible match up. How we are cursed. On and on, everywhere I looked. It was enough for doubt to creep in on just about anyone. But me. Now I am at a 9 that we will beat you. Especially because Kittle was a dumb dumb who should have kept his mouth shut. 

I've seen a lot of Niners picks but not a lot of "Cowboys are going to get crushed" picks lol. 

But I like the confidence! You have the confidence for your team that I wish I had for mine! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I've seen a lot of Niners picks but not a lot of "Cowboys are going to get crushed" picks lol. 

But I like the confidence! You have the confidence for your team that I wish I had for mine! 

Ive been stuck on Reddit for a month. Every 'take' I have read has been a hot take. And theyve all been the 9er's winning by a billion. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Shocking that Jimmy's is respectable with how often he was getting benched. 😁

It's not just respectable, it's better than daks ..ooooooooh

And he's never been benched, he's just a brittle little thing who gets hurt.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's not just respectable, it's better than daks ..ooooooooh

By .04

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

And he's never been benched, he's just a brittle little thing who gets hurt.

Did he not have to sit every now and then so that Shanny could play with his new toy? I am pretty sure he did. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

By .04

Did he not have to sit every now and then so that Shanny could play with his new toy? I am pretty sure he did. 

Nope! Calf injury made him miss half of the Seattle game and the Arizona game. Then thumb injury made him miss the Texans game. Never benched. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

By .04

So Jimmy higher? 

But at least Dak got that EPA title, right? Uh oh...

No biggie, just means if Dak gets a movie, we'd have to subtitle it 

"Dak: I'm probably as good as Jimmy G, I think"

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ohhhhh, you're getting confused by creative and ingenious coaching. I get that. You have McCarthy