The Good, the Bad the PLAYOFF BOUND BAAAAABYYYY!!!! (Suck it Bosa)

RaidersAreOne

I haven't seen the game yet, but I did see how it turned out and wanted to come in and congratulate you guys on the victory.  While I have nothing against the Chargers, this has been a difficult season for Raider Nation in many ways, so it was nice to see this happen for you.  I'll be pulling for you in the playoffs.  Here's hoping you go on a deep run!  Best of luck!

• Like 10

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

I haven't seen the game yet, but I did see how it turned out and wanted to come in and congratulate you guys on the victory.  While I have nothing against the Chargers, this has been a difficult season for Raider Nation in many ways, so it was nice to see this happen for you.  I'll be pulling for you in the playoffs.  Here's hoping you go on a deep run!  Best of luck!

Sit back, relax, grab a beer and get ready to crap your pants my friend.

• Like 1

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

Man, get ready for a roller coaster of a game. Insanity doesn't begin to describe it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

Appreciate the kind words.

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Game shows why this coaching staff shouldn’t be back. These players are finding ways to win despite being put into terrible situations over and over  

Agreed! Get Olsen and Bradley out of there. How many damn 4th downs did Chargers convert? That is unacceptable.