The Good, the Bad the PLAYOFF BOUND BAAAAABYYYY!!!! (Suck it Bosa)

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Thought it would be even lower tbh. Wasn't today only his 2nd game over 100 yards? Dude's been pretty bad for the majority of the year imo. O-line certainly sucked but he lacked explosion and was alllllways banged up.

The past couple games he looked awesome though. Heating up at the right time.

Same. I can't even say he looked bad. Just 0 blocking. I think he was trying to play hero ball because there was nothing there.

Happy to eat crow on Jacobs. He has really turned it on these past few weeks, and last night especially. He’s doing some great work right now behind a not so great OL.

Maxx Crosby, not sure what more to say. We have a real stud on our hands.

And Daniel Carl$on - never in doubt.

To Joey Bosa and the despicable Shawne Merriman - hahahaha.

5 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I think you can put your, "we need to move on, Carr is holding us back" to rest.  He has lead a team that is devoid of talent to the playoffs in what might be the toughest division in the NFL.  

Let’s not act like he’s been carrying the team. He’s made plays when we’ve need them but the defense has been keeping us in games and the run game has been doing it’s part too. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Edwards really stepped up too. Proud of him.

Yeah, he’s made big catches late in games a few times this year too.  Idk we didn’t try and target him more.  I think he steps up next year.  Carr’s always had this wierd trust issues thing with WRs and once edwards irons that out with Carr he’ll see more targets.  If edwards becomes what I think he will become and/or meets his potential next year that would be a major asset for the offense.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Stupid and predictable unless mm throws from time to time 

Yeah….. it’s obvious it’s a run.  I like a true run option … as in general keeps it or hangs ohh, in short yardage and the GL but to pull Carr and run the plays we called on the last drive of the 4th was nuts.

18 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Yeah, he’s made big catches late in games a few times this year too.  Idk we didn’t try and target him more.  I think he steps up next year.  Carr’s always had this wierd trust issues thing with WRs and once edwards irons that out with Carr he’ll see more targets.  If edwards becomes what I think he will become and/or meets his potential next year that would be a major asset for the offense.

I hope he does. In the meantime, we should load up anyways and resign Zay. Never hurts to have multiple guys who can get it done.

31 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

What did steroid freak SM do?  

Recently, nothing egregious apart from slaughtering us continually on Twitter.

However, my “despicable” comment relates to some of his past transgressions. He’s just really not a good person.