The Good, the Bad the PLAYOFF BOUND BAAAAABYYYY!!!! (Suck it Bosa)

RaidersAreOne

11 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I've been the biggest DC critic, but he deserves his flowers. LFG. RAIDERSSSS

I think you can put your, "we need to move on, Carr is holding us back" to rest.  He has lead a team that is devoid of talent to the playoffs in what might be the toughest division in the NFL.  

• Like 1

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

when he doesn't dance he makes the offensive line look much better

That's why i love when they give him ball in single or I formation. The shotgun runs he loves to dance. Get that man a hand off and let him hit it. 

Oh and being less predictable will help even more. Them knowing we running every 1st down isn't helping nobody. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Stud. With trash blocking he really carried us tonight.

I agree, I have been critical of Jacobs for the better part of two years but he played his heart out tonight and had some huge runs for us!  Hats off to Jacobs, he played a massive part in this win tonight!

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

I agree, I have been critical of Jacobs for the better part of two years but he played his heart out tonight and had some huge runs for us!  Hats off to Jacobs, he played a massive part in this win tonight!

I have been very critical of Jacobs. When he runs North and south he can be a problem for defenses

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

when he doesn't dance he makes the offensive line look much better

IMO Jacobs dancing too Much is a byproduct of the horrible blocking, it’s him over compensating.  Poor play calling and design and poor blocking Cause Jacobs to try and do too much.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

He's a lot like Carr. Good but up and down. Both will look way better with more talent next year.

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

IMO Jacobs dancing too Much is a byproduct of the horrible blocking, it’s him over compensating.  Poor play calling and design and poor blocking Cause Jacobs to try and do too much.  

IMO Jacobs is a young frank gore. He'll never be elite but he has great balance/power and can catch/pass protect. I want him around long term as long as we're not paying him big $. And like 90+% of backs, he needs actual blocking.

11 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I think you can put your, "we need to move on, Carr is holding us back" to rest.  He has lead a team that is devoid of talent to the playoffs in what might be the toughest division in the NFL.  

All I want is for the team to do well, will gladly eat crow on any wrong opinion that I've had if it means we're doing well. 😊

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

All I want is for the team to do well, will gladly eat crow on any wrong opinion that I've had if it means we're doing well. 😊

Same. I thought he was okay today. He is capable of elite play in stretches. He didn't do it today. I want to see him DEALING next week.