New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills Wild Card Round

The Third Rider

1 minute ago, biggie. said:

Yep, that's game.

Night.

I didn't have high hopes for this season at any point even when they beat the Bills in early Dec as they were never that great on both sides of the ball especially on offense. Just have to hope Mac Jones develops and isn't equivalent an Alex Smith type of QB. It's wait & see that's all. 

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Welp….this is gonna get ugly fast if big changes are made.

Problem is, we aren’t capable of making those changes IMO 

No worries man as I pretty much see a Packers/Chiefs SB matchup writing on the wall. 

We need to hope that Josh Allen's career goes the way of a Lamar Jackson as he's only as good as his legs make him out to be and those QB's tend to get injured eventually e.g. Jackson. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

No worries man as I pretty much see a Packers/Chiefs SB matchup writing on the wall. 

We need to hope that Josh Allen's career goes the way of a Lamar Jackson as he's only as good as his legs make him out to be and those QB's tend to get injured eventually e.g. Jackson. 

dufuq

Josh is a great passer

Just now, Deadpulse said:

dufuq

Josh is a great passer

You take away Allen's legs then he's mortal throwing the ball as he can't consistently throw from the pocket without the threat of the run. Example he wouldn't be able to play an entire season on a torn MCL like how Brady did last year and play at that level.