Week 9: The iPhone X comes out tomorrow and I can't wait

Bianconero

Defense was buzzing, I like it.  Really need a complimentary edge rusher and DeMario Davis has been one of our best overall players on the team not counting the first two weeks.  Once we get that edge rusher we can take pressure off the DL, Jenkins and the secondary.  Adams and Maye still look great.

A really good showing in general. I must admit I was originally thinking the team would have completely given up by this point in the season. McCown now finished 6 of his 9 games with a passer rating above 100. I can't imagine anyone was expecting that.

We don't have as much talent as most of the teams we're playing, but the wins and hard-fought close losses are probably doing more for the team going forward than a top draft pick would.

That said, our schedule going forward isn't super easy so enjoy it while it lasts.

1 hour ago, Abe56 said:

Darron Lee has been a beast the past 3 games.  

Over at Gang green Nation they were saying that with Mo being dominant on the line Lee no longer has to shed blockers and can just make plays. Not so coincidentally, they have both played really well the last three games. At PFF they have been in the the top 5 Jets those three weeK, with Lee averaging a rating of about 83.7 and Mo 83.4.

17 minutes ago, Sapo28 said:

I really hope we can bring another big tight end in like Ebron next year. Two tightend sets with Anderson, Quincy, and any of our backs that can catch the ball could make for a formidable offense. 

Ebron is terrible.

1 hour ago, Jetfan66 said:

Ebron is terrible.

I don't disagree, but I see him as a guy with untapped potential (Great Build, Athletic) that could be had on the cheap.  We had interest in OJ Howard in the draft and I still think that's a piece we want to address. Jimmy Graham would be nice (experience with Morton) but he will cost a pretty penny.

3 hours ago, Bianconero said:

Nothing for nothing but we need to make our color rush jerseys our actual jerseys

They are so much better

Completely agree with a green helmet and the old jets logo but much bigger. would loook sharp. the kelly green is so much better than the hunter, the hunter greeen SUUUUCKS

Very surprising game. Josh McCown is going to Fitzpatrick the hell out of the Jets, it’s almost too perfect.

but this whole dancing thing that’s going on, isn’t this the same defense that had such a problem with Lynch dancing on the sidelines during the blowout? Cmon man

On 11/5/2017 at 12:49 PM, GangGreen420 said:

Very surprising game. Josh McCown is going to Fitzpatrick the hell out of the Jets, it’s almost too perfect.

but this whole dancing thing that’s going on, isn’t this the same defense that had such a problem with Lynch dancing on the sidelines during the blowout? Cmon man

Youre not wrong but I think Jenkins was more mad at himself and the defense for allowing the guy to be that happy. Wanna stop a team from dancing...dominate on the field. I like that there is cohesiveness and they are having fun. We need this team having fun for once. Future is looking bright honestly. We have more cap space than ever and can fill a lot of holes.

Archived