My top eight (in order) :

David Shaw

Kellen Moore

Brian Daboll

Matt Campbell

Byron Leftwich

Ryan Day

Doug Pederson 

I think any of these guys are capable of turning things around rather quickly. 

Shaw used to intrigue me a ton and fits what McCaskey said in terms of grit and toughness. I'd be pretty disappointed with him now. His teams have went to **** since Harbaugh's recruiting classes graduated

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Shaw used to intrigue me a ton and fits what McCaskey said in terms of grit and toughness. I'd be pretty disappointed with him now. His teams have went to **** since Harbaugh's recruiting classes graduated

That just means he's having a hard time recruiting, though. The NFL has the draft, and player salaries. 

15 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Some of the names on that list are comical. Marvin Lewis? Joe Brady? C’mon.

If we go experienced hire I want Harbaugh or McDaniels, with Bowles a distant 3rd. If a first time hire I’m still leaning Daboll, then Roman.

Joe Brady was everyone’s dream candidate in early season.  

38 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Joe Brady was everyone’s dream candidate in early season.  

I would actually be fine with Brady as OC if we hire a defensive HC. I think he got scapegoated pretty bad in a situation with no QB and where the franchise RB/best player basically missed his entire tenure with injury.

But not as HC. 

Just now, AZBearsFan said:

I would actually be fine with Brady as OC if we hire a defensive HC. I think he got scapegoated pretty bad in a situation with no QB and where the franchise RB/best player basically missed his entire tenure with injury.

But not as HC. 

Then if he does good he gets a HC gig in 2023.  He does bad, that isn’t good either. 

23 minutes ago, malak1 said:

O, rly?

He went from on the brink of being fired to maturing, taking a pay cut and finishing great, so yes, rly. He built the program there as far as he can go, and he'd come here and not take **** from anyone (which is probably why he won't be the coach here).

Edited by beardown3231
  • Like 1