Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Hes  someones friend but I forgot who

Little Boy Reaction GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

20 minutes ago, Blue said:

eh, I don't think Slappy's scum

I'm not.

17 minutes ago, Jlash said:

You're probably right, but he hurt my feelings.

I'm not opposed to an inactive, since they'll only be helping scum by not doing what they're supposed to. 

Eagles fans have feelings?

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Slappy Mc I’m not even voting for you so how am I tunneling you?

I just quoted you saying you think I'm "legit scum". The majority of the posts from you today that I have responded to have to do with a conversation that you felt the need to pretend you had no clue what we were talking about then go back and re-read and call me out with each post. Town Mwil doesn't skim posts IMO. Take it for what its worth.

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I feel a little bit better about slappy

Although I DO think there is a notable incongruity between not seeming to understand the mechanics, and now that hints have been flying around from a few people, now he's a bit more bold in acting like he knows the deal

I agree we should go after inactives first - 1 because scum often hides, and 2 because of the booster mechanic. Get rid of people who will default to giving scum an advantage

I had the notion that there was a possibility that being forward with the information would reveal too much to people who may not be "in the know." If you go back and look at my posts, I knew the whole time making several references to the mechanic, being popular and such. I just think this is the most information presented on Day 1, but because it is role-madness and EVERYONE has the mechanic it seems that it doesn't hurt to discuss specifically this mechanic and not our abilities.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So scum me wouldn’t push you in a runaway pile on? Why wouldn’t I? You answering my question about two people and an olive branch as opposed to one still isn’t right or even reasonable with at least one ostracized the next day.

Not really. As of late, when you have been town you stick strictly to game related information for your theories. Like I said, the only reason I see you asking "more than one" player to buddy up with would appear to me to give yourself 2x the chance you receive assistance. They clearly know you cannot assist both of them in day 1.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Eh my reads are fluid. We shall see.

You have said this as town-Mwil. This is your meta. The problem is its day 1 and you have been acting very strangely in conversations. I would recommend going forward you remember what happened with Malf in my game. You were sure he was town one minute, then you were positive in your read he was scum. Its always easier for me to play an open game as town rather than mafia.

16 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

At this point, I'll move on, but mechanics should still be on the table and I agree with the consensus that activity should factor into our decisions

I actually think later in the days claiming where we allocate our assistance will be more informational, but as I said before that would require a lot of trust in a game full of liars.

54 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is why I voted Swag. History says that he is more engaging as town. The scum plea is pretty weak, but I like the logic of voting an inactive.

For the record, Swag never even checked his PM. Which is why I got the replacement before N1. So you cant really take his inactivity one way or the other as he didnt even know his role. 

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

For the record, Swag never even checked his PM. Which is why I got the replacement before N1. So you cant really take his inactivity one way or the other as he didnt even know his role. 

I confirm. I had taken Swag's post as a signup but he had not read his role as of yesterday evening. He did not sign up for the game. 

Edited by Whicker

Forge – Tugboat (5), Slappy (10), Gopher (11), Slappy (19)
wolfeyestrk – Slappy (14), Matts (23)
MWil23 – Gopher (10)
Jlash – Slappy (20)
TheKillerNacho – Mwil (23)
JoshstraDaymus – Jlash (20)
ET80 – Slappy (11), Gopher (12), Matts (18)
Raves – jlash (20)
bcb1213 -
Pickle Rick -
Slappy Mc – Forge (6), Swag (15), Mwil (17)
gopherwrestler – Swag (6)
Blue – Tugboat (16)
Tk3 – Tugboat (13), Slappy (13), Gopher (21)
Tugboat – Forge (11)
The Orca – Slappy (6)
Matts4313 – Forge (16)

Vote Count
3 Slappy – Orca, Forge, Jlash
3 Matts – Gopher, ET, Wolf
2 Forge – Tugboat, Matts
2 Jlash – Josh, Raves
2 Mwil – Slappy, Nacho
2 Gopher – Mwil, Tk3
1 Tugboat – Blue