Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Raves flagged something early to me that set off my spidey senses in a good way. I'm starting to regret getting too deep into role PM, so I won't explain the details.. I just got that read from him early

Otherwise, just active players for starters. I don't think we should all put on 1 person, because scum will kill them early, but presumably if we focus on maybe ~3 people that should allow a couple people to survive early hits and be able to make use of what they get

I wonder if we should put it all (or most) on one person and make it known who. Then make some reads off of what happens at night with that in mind. Yeah it might be playing with fire if wrong, but I think if wrong we still could read based on what happens at night 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I wonder if we should put it all (or most) on one person and make it known who. Then make some reads off of what happens at night with that in mind. Yeah it might be playing with fire if wrong, but I think if wrong we still could read based on what happens at night 

It’s almost scary that I agree with and track with most of this line of thinking, albeit I’m not sure if scum has a thief variant which makes that super risky. In the Magic game (I think) I was scum and we had a thief variant and almost pulled off a major upset win as a result.

32 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I will not be putting my popularity vote on anyone because anyone else does it. It will be because I trust that person during that time. Considering I was told I cant choose myself, one of you will have to do. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Wait a sec - I am bouncing between a few things right now and not paying attention. Explain this to me. 

Because I might have a plan. 

Well in general we give most of our "points" to a single person

1. They get something good to help catch scum

2. Scum try to mess with them and is caught via a watcher hopefully

3. Scum leave them alone and we get positive info

4. Scum leave them alone cause they are scum 

If they are alive tomorrow their claim/info/results/outcome are discussed to see which is the likley outcome that occurred 

Something like that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Well in general we give most of our "points" to a single person

1. They get something good to help catch scum

2. Scum try to mess with them and is caught via a watcher hopefully

3. Scum leave them alone and we get positive info

4. Scum leave them alone cause they are scum 

If they are alive tomorrow their claim/info/results/outcome are discussed to see which is the likley outcome that occurred 

Something like that

So all of us can give a point a night? Interesting. 

Scum would want to implement the same plan you are if they have upgrade points.