Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Slappy, throw up a quick/short game. Something basic. Reading this game for the past several days  (after being banned for a month) has me itching to play.

I honestly think my brain might be fried for a few days. Who knows maybe I can get something done at some point, but I have exhausted a lot of brain energy on mafia recently.

37 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Wait so he didn't even give you his point day 1? WTF? @wolfeyestrk why would you claim to give your point to Pickle?

Nope, I don't know what he was thinking with that lol

34 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nope. Thats why I think @Pickle Rick didnt really give it his 100% with that fake claim. He was screwed at that point. Tough position for him to be in.

I really didn't, I kinda just said "let's try and play a crazy wild card indy and see if anyone buys it"

Just now, Raves said:

MVP:  @Tk3

LVP:  Whoever decided to night kill me. 

Best Zombie Post:  Obviously Me

Super Secret BFF. So glad that you actually were town too.

Also I had to look up what craziness you posted after your death and saw that it was 100% pertaining to Mass Effect, which was super cool.

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Honestly though, I sent @Whicker a PM at like 1030pm when I thought I figured out that TK3 tried to put in a hit on Blue and almost killed himself.

It makes it even ballsier that he put in a hit on himself expecting the bus driver to move the hit for him.

I'd have taken any ending to the game if I had that successful moment

It would have been real hard to go against me if it paid off

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Super Secret BFF. So glad that you actually were town too.

Also I had to look up what craziness you posted after your death and saw that it was 100% pertaining to Mass Effect, which was super cool.

Yeah, Thane has a great death scene in ME3 so when I saw my character I knew that when I died I was gonna reference it.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Oh, one other gripe before we close out this game. 

I NEVER SLIPPED

That was a stupid argument and it annoyed me that several of you kept saying it after my flip. 

You were the backup MVP. Your demise sorted out the day 1 line, all to save gopher

7 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

@MWil23 was not having any of that nonsense. LOL

Whicker’s hate for Indy’s combined with our win con to specifically remove the reaper threat combined with why would an Indy be a rolecop in a 17 player game…if that was a thing then I’d profusely apologize after the game because I can’t reconcile that.

9 hours ago, ET80 said:

@Whicker - thanks for putting up a game that got me out of retirement, really glad to end on a high note.

For the record... I'd come out of retirement for the following ONLY:

- Succession Mafia (this game MUST have a Boar on the Floor component, or it is a failure of the highest proportions).

- Invincible Mafia (This one needs to be bloody and chaotic, and The Immortal needs to be able to come back as a stump).

- The Boys Mafia (Where The Seven + Vought Intl are town and Butcher/Mother's Milk/Hughie/Frenchy are scum).

If your theme isn't that, don't tag me please. 

Thanks! Had a fun time this time, sincerely.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

For the record... I'd come out of retirement for the following ONLY:

- Succession Mafia (this game MUST have a Boar on the Floor component, or it is a failure of the highest proportions).

- Invincible Mafia (This one needs to be bloody and chaotic, and The Immortal needs to be able to come back as a stump).

- The Boys Mafia (Where The Seven + Vought Intl are town and Butcher/Mother's Milk/Hughie/Frenchy are scum).

If your theme isn't that, don't tag me please. 

Thanks! Had a fun time this time, sincerely.

What about Houston Texans Mafia with the Ownership and FO as the Mafia?