Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

12 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

scum will definitely be using discord to stack one member and protect them at all costs, assuming their mechanics work the same way ours do. 

Obviously scum will try to get additional points put on them via threadplay, but I assume scum would be a lot more afraid of a few players hitting higher levels, then everyone chilling at lower levels

• Like 1

Forge – Tugboat (5), Slappy (10), Gopher (11), Slappy (19)
wolfeyestrk – Slappy (14), Matts (24)
MWil23 – Gopher (10)
Jlash – Slappy (20), Bcb (24)
TheKillerNacho – Mwil (23)
JoshstraDaymus – Jlash (20)
ET80 – Slappy (11), Gopher (12), Matts (18)
Raves – jlash (20)
bcb1213 – Blue (26)
Pickle Rick -
Slappy Mc – Forge (6), Swag (15), Mwil (17), Matts (24), Mwil (24)
gopherwrestler – Swag (6)
Blue – Tugboat (16)
Tk3 – Tugboat (13), Slappy (13), Gopher (21)
Tugboat – Forge (11)
The Orca – Slappy (6), Matts (26)
Matts4313 – Forge (16), Slappy (23), Tugboat (24)

Vote Count
4 Matts – Gopher, ET, Wolf, Orca
2 Jlash – Josh, Raves
2 Gopher – Mwil, Tk3
2 Mwil – Nacho, Slappy
2 Tugboat – Blue, Matts
1 Forge – Tugboat
1 Bcb – Jlash
1 Slappy – Forge
1 Blue - Bcb

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

scum will definitely be using discord to stack one member and protect them at all costs, assuming their mechanics work the same way ours do. 

Obviously scum will try to get additional points put on them via threadplay, but I assume scum would be a lot more afraid of a few players hitting higher levels, then everyone chilling at lower levels

I meant the first line. I definitely had something very specifically state what I must do each night, otherwise it goes to a random scum player. I also cannot choose myself.

15 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Either you didn't read your PM....or you don't have a town PM.

19 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Matts

I hope I don't get bashed for this because this gives me flashbacks to @The Orca in BCB's game.

Matts

Office Space can't save you this time.

21 hours ago, Raves said:

The "story" and the animation bugs were the absolute worst, but I have to admit I thoroughly enjoyed the combat system in Andromeda.  I played A LOT of multiplayer when the game first came out.

I don't know scum would have the same setup.  It would allow them to get to power roles way too fast IMO as if town accidentally helps them or as in my case, I forget to try and help someone, then they'd get help.  I think they probably only get their own boosts and have to try and get bonuses from people they trick into helping them.

The multiplayer actually was kinda fun, with a decent group of people.  But it's bad news when the combat system makes the combat in the actual single-player game basically just feel like playing a randomly spawning multiplayer level...all by yourself.  Which it did.   Just copy/paste encounters with generic enemies in the middle of absolutely nowhere.  Gross.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Did Matt slip that badly? 😳

I am going to try to leave a little room for host/player error, but it seems like others have the same thing I got so, it seems very likely that he did.

This has been the longest, craziest day 1 I have ever been a part of.

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am going to try to leave a little room for host/player error, but it seems like others have the same thing I got so, it seems very likely that he did.

This has been the longest, craziest day 1 I have ever been a part of.

I’m envisioning discord right now and it’s anarchy lol 😂