Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

12 hours ago, Blue said:

Gun to my head based on claimed D1 upgrade claims, Forge-Pickle-Josh-Gopher would be the scum faction. Outside shot at Raves but I have a Town vibe from him based on D2 threadplay.

Doesn't necessarily mean anything, lotta people could be lying, but I think it's obvious Tk3 is Town and I don't see scum giving people outside their faction upgrade points unless Whicker refuses to let them upgrade each other for some strange reason.

Please remove Josh from this list. He's a good guy.

I'm prone to believe Pickle Rick is the route to go.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'll be honest Slappy, this is not a good look coming off of you blatantly defending Wolfe yesterday and trying to cast doubt onto what MWil 1.0 was saying.

100% buddy. I will take my walk of shame today. I was sure when I put in my upgrade point move day 1, I included the words "Default Move." When I asked him if I successfully gave TK3 a point, he told me that I didn't put in the move. I looked back and the words weren't there. I instead said, for my night one upgrade point give to TK3. I should have checked before days end. 100% on me.

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I didn't think Wolf was mafia tbh. I thought he was telling the truth about having the same ability as me.

The problem I have is that no other players gave each other points. There are no other instances of coincidence of you gave me a point and I gave you a point. Then Wolf flipped mafia.

To answer your question, at this point, yea I think Pickle is scum with Wolf.

Whoa, whats this about wolfe giving me tokens bc that is lie.   I ain't red, red just want me dead. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Whoa, whats this about wolfe giving me tokens bc that is lie.   I ain't red, red just want me dead. 

15 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

I past mine into pickle

Right before he was lynched he claimed to "past his into" you.

You also claimed to give him an upgrade point.

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

100% buddy. I will take my walk of shame today. I was sure when I put in my upgrade point move day 1, I included the words "Default Move." When I asked him if I successfully gave TK3 a point, he told me that I didn't put in the move. I looked back and the words weren't there. I instead said, for my night one upgrade point give to TK3. I should have checked before days end. 100% on me.

That's okay, @Blue can't read and he teaches college kids English.

It's sad that 2 of my biggest Town reads did overtly scummy things. That said, I cannot and will not push TK3, Raves, Blue, and probably not Orca either.

Forge, Pickle, Gopher, Tugboat, and Nacho need some motivation/pushing.

I still lean Gopher, Pickle, and either Forge or Nacho while not really knowing what to think of Tugboat.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I used a move to give my "tainted" token to tug who is now all of a sudden playing dumb about it. 

So what's it supposed to have done to me?  What are you fishing for exactly?

Feel like you have some explaining to do, about why you're putting tainted points on town.  Seems a little scummy tbh.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Are any of those Reapers?

Sorta? Collectors are thralls of the Reapers, Cerberus is a pro-human splinter group/black ops team and the Shadow Broker is the highest information broker in the galaxy.

If I broke this down:

- Cerberus wants to control the Reapers

- Collectors are controlled by the Reapers 

- The Shadow Broker only has self interest/preservation in mind

So, I'd say the Collectors COULD be Reaper aligned. Cerberus is definitely not Reaper aligned, but definitely anti-town/Citadel space. Shadow Broker would be a true Indy.

(I don't know if Whicker would include Aria T'Loak and the Terminus Systems... they'd be a wildcard).

Just now, Tugboat said:

So what's it supposed to have done to me?  What are you fishing for exactly?

Feel like you have some explaining to do, about why you're putting tainted points on town.  Seems a little scummy tbh.

Did you receive a token last night?

If so, were you told anything about it?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

That's okay, @Blue can't read and he teaches college kids English.

It's sad that 2 of my biggest Town reads did overtly scummy things. That said, I cannot and will not push TK3, Raves, Blue, and probably not Orca either.

Forge, Pickle, Gopher, Tugboat, and Nacho need some motivation/pushing.

I still lean Gopher, Pickle, and either Forge or Nacho while not really knowing what to think of Tugboat.

I think Pickle kinda has to be mafia with what we know now.

Forge is a wild card. He has been his typical Forge self and could be scum or could be town. As TK3 pointed out, right after he declared he believed someone got more points than they should have, Forge voted Wolf. It could be coincidence or...

I personally felt that Josh, now MWil 1.1, seemed like the hidden mafia member which would round out the 4. If that is not the case, we should probably look at Gopher.