Trade rumor/suggestion thread

resilient part 2

On 6/6/2018 at 9:10 PM, resilient part 2 said:

If Lebron does end up leaving, I am guessing Cleveland would/should try to move Love. What team could actually trade for him? I am guessing a team would have to have a good shot blocking center. Utah? Miami? With his contract, don't even think there is a trade out there.

ill give you ryan anderson and 15 1st round picks

On 6/7/2018 at 2:39 PM, YoungJefe said:

Utah receives: 

• Kevin Love

Cleveland receives

• Zach Randolph 

• Buddy Hield 

• Tony Bradley

• 21st overall pick 

Sacramento receives

• Alec Burks

• Jae Crowder

• Utah 2020 1st round pick 

Rational: Utah receives the third piece that they desperately need to try and make a run at Houston and Golden State. Cleveland receives an expiring deal in Randolph they can move at the deadline, two young players to assist in the rebuild, and an additional first round pick this year. Sacramento adds a future first round pick, a solid veteran forward in Crowder, an expiring deal in Burks, and adds another draft asset. 

This is a dog**** terrible trade for the Kings. 0 reason to do that. 

On 6/1/2018 at 9:37 PM, resilient part 2 said:

I really can't see LeBron going to LA. Imagine against Golden State or Houston, LeBron gets double-teamed after he dominates the ball and then has to swing it to Lonzo for a 3, really???

Lonzo Ball would not be in LA if LeBron was there. LeBron would have the authority to get rid of the non-fits for guys that fit his drive & dish style. Lonzo Ball is useless in a LeBron offense, but he's also pretty much useless now anyways. Nobody's making their decision based on where Lonzo Ball is. The Lakers would cut him if it meant getting LeBron.

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Who do you guys think is better. Cj mccollum or kemba? I’d love to see what cj could do as the lead guard. I wonder what it would take to get either. 

CJ is younger, more efficient of a scorer than Kemba. I think CJ could be a pretty solid lead guard. Both are solid players. I don't know if I could rate one over the other. 

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Who do you guys think is better. Cj mccollum or kemba? I’d love to see what cj could do as the lead guard. I wonder what it would take to get either. 

think CJ's better (Blazers fan though, so take it for what you will). but Kemba's more of a point, if you're looking for a pg I think I'd take Kemba. CJ's good with the ball, but think he's better if he can play primarily off-ball or as the secondary guy

feel like a trade involving Kevin Love and CJ would potentially make a lot of sense. don't know how willing our management is to break up the CJ/Dame combo though

i'd take mccollum, combo guards are more valuable 

5 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

feel like a trade involving Kevin Love and CJ would potentially make a lot of sense. don't know how willing our management is to break up the CJ/Dame combo though

They aren't going to break it up for Kevin Love.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

They aren't going to break it up for Kevin Love.

Portland gets Love, George Hill (only guaranteed 1 mil after next season so essentially an expiring contract), #8 pick

Cleveland gets McCollum, Harkless, Leonard, #24 pick

Does moving up into the Lottery and getting rid of a couple contracts get it done? Does Cleveland looking to make a deal for Kemba cost less than making a deal for McCollum? 

16 minutes ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

Portland gets Love, George Hill (only guaranteed 1 mil after next season so essentially an expiring contract), #8 pick

Cleveland gets McCollum, Harkless, Leonard, #24 pick

Does moving up into the Lottery and getting rid of a couple contracts get it done? Does Cleveland looking to make a deal for Kemba cost less than making a deal for McCollum? 

That's actually a pretty good deal.  Leonard might be the deal breaker though.  If it's Aminu instead of Leonard then that'd be tough for Cleveland to turn down.

A similar trade with Washington for Beal makes sense as well.  Teams that need shake ups trading All-Stars and 1st rounders.  Maybe Cleveland could convince them to take Clarkson as well.

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

That's actually a pretty good deal.  Leonard might be the deal breaker though.  If it's Aminu instead of Leonard then that'd be tough for Cleveland to turn down.

A similar trade with Washington for Beal makes sense as well.  Teams that need shake ups trading All-Stars and 1st rounders.  Maybe Cleveland could convince them to take Clarkson as well.

I see the situation with Portland where we need to make that trade more than they do so I cant seem them throwing in Aminu. We would have to eat that crappy Leonard contract. 

If our GM can get someone to take Clarkson with that contract, he would be a legend in my book.

I suggested Rodney Hood + Kevin Love for CJ McCollum + Harkless + Leonard

Keep that 8 and trade 8 + JR Smith + Kyle Korver (both are effectively expiring with low guaranteed money in 2019-20) for Kemba Walker

Archived