Jump to content

Former Broncos and Bears ILB DJ Williams admits McDaniels led Broncos team cheated


BullsandBroncos
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Dock Denver a first and third this year for the cheating.

Dock New England a first and third this year for McDaniels having been the cheater.

Not a single player from that team or front office is still with the Broncos. Not a chance.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did he "admit they cheated"? Or did he tell an anecdote from 13 years ago? Not saying it didn't happen, just that the title is somewhat...eager. A bunch of guys chatting s**t over wine and cigars is not exactly testifying in a courtroom is it?

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

Did he "admit they cheated"? Or did he tell an anecdote from 13 years ago? Not saying it didn't happen, just that the title is somewhat...eager. A bunch of guys chatting s**t over wine and cigars is not exactly testifying in a courtroom is it?

It looks really bad 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A has-been who is in no way relevant now gets a bit of fame...

This supposedly happened in 2009 or 2010, they got caught, and the NFL decided not to punish McDaniels out of the kindness of their hearts?

People will believe anything as long as it checks off the confirmation bias.

The 2009 Broncos did start out 6-0. Too bad they did not play SF that year.

The 2010 Broncos gave up 199 points in their first seven games before that SF game.

 

myth-busted.jpg

 

Lets revisit this if and only if a high character guy like Brian Dawkins confirms the cheating.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

A has-been who is in no way relevant now gets a bit of fame...

This supposedly happened in 2009 or 2010, they got caught, and the NFL decided not to punish McDaniels out of the kindness of their hearts?

People will believe anything as long as it checks off the confirmation bias.

The 2009 Broncos did start out 6-0. Too bad they did not play SF that year.

The 2010 Broncos gave up 199 points in their first seven games before that SF game.

 

myth-busted.jpg

 

Lets revisit this if and only if a high character guy like Brian Dawkins confirms the cheating.

I mean, DJ Williams was a huge fan favorite in Denver and not many Bronco fans have a bad word to say about him. I loved him when he was with us, but sure, wait for a guy that played 2 years with us right before he retired to confirm it lol

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

I mean, DJ Williams was a huge fan favorite in Denver and not many Bronco fans have a bad word to say about him. I loved him when he was with us, but sure, wait for a guy that played 2 years with us right before he retired to confirm it lol

Both were there for the McDaniels tenure. Who cares about any other year?

Dawkins was on the 2004 Eagles who lost to the Patriots.

Dawkins is a Hall of Famer and a highly respected player and person. Like Man of they Year type respect.

If some dude is talking ish then yes, Dawkins (or Champ Bailey maybe) would be a good person to check against that BS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...