Former Broncos and Bears ILB DJ Williams admits McDaniels led Broncos team cheated

BullsandBroncos

A has-been who is in no way relevant now gets a bit of fame...

This supposedly happened in 2009 or 2010, they got caught, and the NFL decided not to punish McDaniels out of the kindness of their hearts?

People will believe anything as long as it checks off the confirmation bias.

The 2009 Broncos did start out 6-0. Too bad they did not play SF that year.

The 2010 Broncos gave up 199 points in their first seven games before that SF game.

myth-busted.jpg

Lets revisit this if and only if a high character guy like Brian Dawkins confirms the cheating.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

A has-been who is in no way relevant now gets a bit of fame...

This supposedly happened in 2009 or 2010, they got caught, and the NFL decided not to punish McDaniels out of the kindness of their hearts?

People will believe anything as long as it checks off the confirmation bias.

The 2009 Broncos did start out 6-0. Too bad they did not play SF that year.

The 2010 Broncos gave up 199 points in their first seven games before that SF game.

myth-busted.jpg

Lets revisit this if and only if a high character guy like Brian Dawkins confirms the cheating.

I mean, DJ Williams was a huge fan favorite in Denver and not many Bronco fans have a bad word to say about him. I loved him when he was with us, but sure, wait for a guy that played 2 years with us right before he retired to confirm it lol

• Like 2

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

I mean, DJ Williams was a huge fan favorite in Denver and not many Bronco fans have a bad word to say about him. I loved him when he was with us, but sure, wait for a guy that played 2 years with us right before he retired to confirm it lol

Both were there for the McDaniels tenure. Who cares about any other year?

Dawkins was on the 2004 Eagles who lost to the Patriots.

Dawkins is a Hall of Famer and a highly respected player and person. Like Man of they Year type respect.

If some dude is talking ish then yes, Dawkins (or Champ Bailey maybe) would be a good person to check against that BS.