Bowser's Pre Wild Card 1st round

BowserBroncos

Trades:
Washington trade #11 and 2022 3rd round pick to Atlanta for #8
Pittsburgh trade #20 and 2022 3rd round pick to Los Angeles Chargers for #17 and 2022 4th round pick
Denver trade #40 and 2022 3rd round pick (from Rams) to Tennessee for #31 and 2022 4th round pick

1. Jacksonville Jaguars - Aidan Hutchinson - EDGE - Michigan
2. Detroit Lions - Keyvon Thibodeux - EDGE - Oregon
3. Houston Texans - Evan Neal - OT - Alabama
4. New York Jets - Derek Stingley Jr - CB - LSU
5. New York Giants - Ikem Ekwonu - OT - NC State
6. Carolina Panthers - Kenny Pickett - QB - Pittsburgh
7. New York Giants (from Bears) - George Karlaftis - EDGE - Purdue
8. Washington ? (from Falcons) - Matt Corral - QB - Ole Miss
9. Denver Broncos - Kyle Hamilton - S - Notre Dame
10. New York Jets (from Seahawks) - Tyler Linderbaum - OL - Iowa
11. Atlanta Falcons (from ?) - Jordan Davis - DL - Georgia
12. Minnesota Vikings - Andrew Booth Jr. - CB - Clemson
13. Cleveland Browns - Garrett Wilson - WR - Ohio State
14. Baltimore Ravens - DeMarvin Leal - DT - Texas A&M
15. Philadelphia Eagles (from Dolphins) - David Ojabo - EDGE - Michigan
16. Philadelphia Eagles (from Colts) - Jameson Williams - WR - Alabama
17. Pittsburgh Steelers (from Chargers) - Sam Howell - QB - North Carolina
18. New Orleans Saints - Chris Olave - WR - Ohio State
19. Philadelphia Eagles - Roger McCreary - CB - Auburn
20. Los Angeles Chargers (from Steelers) - Charles Cross - OT - Mississippi State
21. New England Patriots - Drake London - WR - USC
22. Miami Dolphins (from 49ers) - Kenyon Green - OL - Texas A&M
23. Las Vegas Raiders - George Pickens - WR - Georgia
24. Arizona Cardinals - Ahmad Gardner - CB - Cincinnati
25. Cincinnati Bengals - Nicholas Petit-Frere - OT - Ohio State
26. Buffalo Bills - Trevon Walker - EDGE - Georgia
27. Detroit Lions (from Rams) - Treylon Burks - WR - Arkansas
28. Dallas Cowboys - Daxton Hill - S - Michigan
29. Kansas City Chiefs - Jermaine Johnson - EDGE - Florida State
30. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Jahan Dotson - WR - Penn State
31. Denver Broncos (from Titans) - Malik Willis - QB - Liberty
32. Green Bay Packers - Nakobe Dean - LB - Georgia

2 minutes ago, Falconof Shadows said:

Can't really argue too many pics for the Falcons with our current status of needs everywhere until free agency hits. But I will say if we're trading down to a team we know is going quarterback and we have Denver behind us I'm demanding a whole lot more than a third round pick knowing that they are going to go Qb

It could happen, but I'm not sure Denver will draft any QB, probably will be more if they like one or not.

Falcons chances on getting more on a trade will be if more teams like Corral or not. if teams like the Saints, Steelers and even the Vikings like Corral (or Pickett) and they want to jump Denver, Atlanta has a good chance on getting a haul.

Here I've did they simple, you get an extra 3rd (which is about the value for falling from 8 to 11), still pick Jordan Davis, who for me would be one of the BPAs at 8, and have the picks to get an EDGE, DB and WR on day 2.

18 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

It could happen, but I'm not sure Denver will draft any QB, probably will be more if they like one or not.

Falcons chances on getting more on a trade will be if more teams like Corral or not. if teams like the Saints, Steelers and even the Vikings like Corral (or Pickett) and they want to jump Denver, Atlanta has a good chance on getting a haul.

Here I've did they simple, you get an extra 3rd (which is about the value for falling from 8 to 11), still pick Jordan Davis, who for me would be one of the BPAs at 8, and have the picks to get an EDGE, DB and WR on day 2.

Denver may or may not be going for QB is absolutely right but the fact that they could is what we put fear into other teams. And just over the last couple of years we've seen teams make jumps from similar positions and get more. I believe the Buffalo Tampa Bay trade comes to mind where Buffalo traded two seconds to go from 11 -7 or 12 -7 maybe not exactly the same but I still think once quarterbacks are considered the trade value chart is thrown out the window

11 minutes ago, Falconof Shadows said:

Denver may or may not be going for QB is absolutely right but the fact that they could is what we put fear into other teams. And just over the last couple of years we've seen teams make jumps from similar positions and get more. I believe the Buffalo Tampa Bay trade comes to mind where Buffalo traded two seconds to go from 11 -7 or 12 -7 maybe not exactly the same but I still think once quarterbacks are considered the trade value chart is thrown out the window

Josh Allen was way more covet prospect than Corral/Pickett. All will come down on how many teams would target those guys that high.

3 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

I think the jags would go thibs or Neal over Hutchinson

I can understand why, probably Thibs testing will put him over Hutch in my board.

But I feel the Jags shouldn't pass Thibs or Hutch for Neal. Tho Neal is great and you guys need to protect Lawrence, Thibs and Hutch are too good to pass.

Jags probably can pick a LT at 33, plenty of options still left.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

Love it for my Lions. Thibodeaux/Burks would be wonderful.

Overall, I don't see Hamilton falling that far or Pickens going round 1. 

Hamilton faling was only due to position value. Was happen to safeties. Almost put him to Atlanta, but I feel Atlanta will be a easy to trade down this year.

8 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

I can understand why, probably Thibs testing will put him over Hutch in my board.

But I feel the Jags shouldn't pass Thibs or Hutch for Neal. Tho Neal is great and you guys need to protect Lawrence, Thibs and Hutch are too good to pass.

Jags probably can pick a LT at 33, plenty of options still left.

It depends on the scheme/coach we hire but thibs should be a great fit as a Sam in the 3-4. 

I don't think we need a LT with little showing well the last couple of games.  Neal gives us a stud RT to keep Trevor up or we play him guard first year like Jon odgen and then move him outside. 

If there was a chase in this class he'd probably go 1.