NFC Wildcard GDT: #6 San Francisco at #3 Dallas

Broncofan

Who wins today?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the winner!

Just now, Forge said:

But that's a thing that a lot of tackles do now. I'm not sure when it started, but that's been going on for a while. The little foot rotation and reset 

I believe someone called it the Bahktiari kick start... I don't care, to me it's still a False Start and refs not calling it is trash. Offenses already get enough advantages.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

But that's a thing that a lot of tackles do now. I'm not sure when it started, but that's been going on for a while. The little foot rotation and reset 

I remember when they used to call that a false start, funny how with time more and more things are being allowed for the offense

Just now, Chiefer said:

I think youre rewriting history a little here, at least from my knowledge, most people on this forum thought he was overrated.  

Trust me. People here loved DeAngelo Hall. I used to go on tirades about him. People asked why I didn't include him on my Top 50, Top 75, and Top 100 Player lists.

2 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

stop crying and complaining all the time, it's pathetic.

What I’m saying is legitimate. It’s ironic that you would say anything about crying or about being pathetic when you’re already making a bigger deal about it than I am. Take a chill pill. At least try and say something against my claim. Looks like you can’t when you decide to just post emotionally. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

5 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

He likely would have gotten tackled before getting a 1st down. Then its a go for it or FG situation

Sure, but it's 0 pts with the miss.

The 4th and 1 FG and that play kinda negate each other, but one was just bad luck, one was a choice. 

If DAL scores on their first drive, let alone scores a TD...man, it's a lot closer than it should be.

3 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I remember when they used to call that a false start, funny how with time more and more things are being allowed for the offense

Oh for sure. 

Momma don't raise your kids to play defense. 

• Like 1

For SF, that's a great 1H, but to be up only 9 and letting DAL have the ball first, well, it's disappointing.  3 observations:

1.  Feeding Deebo, Mitchell & Aiyuk is the right idea.   More in the 2H, please.

2.  On D, if Bosa it out....how well they get pressure and get boundary coverage is key.

3.  Shanny's conservative game management in 4th down, run-or-pass situations could really be an issue if DAL' O can pick it up in the 2H.

As for DAL, 4 observations:

1.  They're doing a better job of playing the toss run.  Parsons is pretty much the reason.  He's such a beast.

2.  They're not getting enough pressure on JimmyG.  You get pressure, he will make mistakes.

3.  On O, they need more Pollard, and more boundary plays.  Their inside runs are getting wrecked.   Worse yet, they cannot be predictable in the run call and direction - SF eats that alive. 

4.  Dak's still struggling, although not as badly as in weeks before.   He's missed some throws.   It's clear the 2H has to be a pass-heavy game plan, so it's on his shoulders. 

• Like 2