2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

26 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

I thought the Eagles would be interested in reuniting with Hicks but I guess not. Kyzir White and Alexander Johnson are the two remaining linebackers that I think should interest them.  

He was kinda salty on the way out, wonder if said no or the other way around 

• Like 1

I don't think the Eagles are going to be in on a FA LB. Jack doesn't really fit what we need, and the rest are just replacement level guys imo. They will probably sign a warm body like they did last offseason and look to snag an LB in the draft. WR and DB are where I am looking personally, but maybe I am wrong.

The biggest remaining names I think the Eagles should target are Marcus Maye and J.J. Smith-Schuster. My FA target list for the remainder of FA: Marcus Maye S (NYJ), J.J. Smith-Schuster WR (PIT), Zach Pascal WR (IND), Kyzir White LB (LAC), Alexander Johnson LB (DEN), Myles Jack LB (JAC),  Akhello Witherspoon CB (PIT), Donte Jackson CB (CAR). I have varying degrees of interest in bringing in these players. I think it would do wonders for our offense if they bring in JJSS and Pascal. JJSS is a good WR and both he and Pascal are plus blockers.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Is this Gannons burner account?

Nah he’s supposedly used to work for the Eagles though.

He’s been a really good source for info and opinions on the team the past year I’ve been following the account.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1