2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

24 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Texans realized a bunch of teams were interested in him and decided to keep him lol

What's even funnier is, He wanted to go back? More power to him. Must like Texas and no state tax.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Texans realized a bunch of teams were interested in him and decided to keep him lol

Which makes no sense. Now was the time to trade him. Texans aren’t competing for a while. Might as well get some assets. 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Which makes no sense. Now was the time to trade him. Texans aren’t competing for a while. Might as well get some assets. 

Doesn’t Cooks have a clause in his contract where he has to be traded every other year? 

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

What's even funnier is, He wanted to go back? More power to him. Must like Texas and no state tax.

I think Cooks wanted to stay put. Can’t blame dude for being tired of switching teams cause he’s been productive at every stop and GMs could get value for him.

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Yeah I understand the deal from Cooks perspective, but less so the Texans. I guess he helps out a year 2 Davis Mills quite a bit though. 

34 minutes ago, Danger said:

People still watch the Phillies?

Supposedly 

They’ll get a lot of people on the Philly bandwagon contingent (that only cares about the other 3 main sports when they are good) this year since they decided they want to try and win again.