2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

We need to draft like 2 WR's every year since NFL teams will no longer be able to afford to pay WR's after their rookie contracts. 30 mill per for a WR is ridiculous. That's basically the contract we gave Wentz 3 years ago.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

You need a qb with an actual arm to use tyreek which the Dolphins will find out this year.

Yeah, was the point to prove Flores right year one that Tua kinda sucks?

Loading up like they'll do something

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

You need a qb with an actual arm to use tyreek which the Dolphins will find out this year.

I don't think that's totally true, but you need a QB with a gunslinger mentality to feed both Hill and Waddle's mouths. One of those guys is going to become disgruntled that he's not getting 150 targets. Prime Drew Brees would be able to do it, even with just a "meh" arm, but Tua? Only 1 of those WR's is getting 1000 yards. And it pretty much has to be Tyreek, since he needs 2000 receiving yards to justify that QB contract he just got. I bet Miami moves on from Tua after this season, and Waddle demands a trade after his 3rd season.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah, was the point to prove Flores right year one that Tua kinda sucks?

Loading up like they'll do something

Mike McDaniel is gonna be much better for Miami offensively than Flores ever was for them in 3 years with the Dolphins. He went through m 4 different OL coaches, 4 different quarterback coaches and 4 different offensive coordinators…. C’mon lol. I know he did good things for them on the defensive side of the ball, but offense was always a huge problem there.

With that said, I love Hill and Waddle, but don’t think either can be fully unlocked by Tua and I don’t love the amount of picks (forget Hill’s contract) they had to give up to make it happen which was three 1st rounders, a 2nd rounder, two 4th rounders, a pick swap backwards from the 5th to 4th round, and a 6th rounder.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Mike McDaniel is gonna be much better for Miami offensively than Flores ever was for them in 3 years with the Dolphins. He went through m 4 different OL coaches, 4 different quarterback coaches and 4 different offensive coordinators…. C’mon lol. I know he did good things for them on the defensive side of the ball, but offense was always a huge problem there.

With that said, I love Hill and Waddle, but don’t think either can be fully unlocked by Tua and I don’t love the amount of picks (forget Hill’s contract) they had to give up to make it happen which was three 1st rounders, a 2nd rounder, two 4th rounders, a pick swap backwards from the 5th to 4th round, and a 6th rounder.

I was addressing how much “hate” he had for Tua and how little he believed he was the dude.

• Like 1