Divisional Round GDT - Green Bay Packers vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

How much empty do the Packers utilize? Obviously we are also one of the worst in passes over 10 yards. 

They run 4 wide at one of the higher frequencies in the league, but it's also a limited number of snaps (5%)

Where this is going to be noticeable is going to be on 3rd down. I think they'll have a good day converting

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

They run 4 wide at one of the higher frequencies in the league, but it's also a limited number of snaps (5%)

Where this is going to be noticeable is going to be on 3rd down. I think they'll have a good day converting

The reason I'm saying 4 wide is that I think that they utilize a decent amount of empty sets, but I think the 5th "receiver" is going to be a tight end or Jones split out wide. Personnel groupings still largely get sorted via the actual positional players on the field. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's going to come down to 3rd downs for both teams. I see the Niners limiting the Packers big plays but then it's up to the defense to get a stop on money downs. 

SF 27

GB 20

Speak it, believe it, receive it!!!!

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It's going to come down to 3rd downs for both teams. I see the Niners limiting the Packers big plays but then it's up to the defense to get a stop on money downs. 

SF 27

GB 20

Speak it, believe it, receive it!!!!

I'm hoping the weather helps us. 

1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

Lol, it's crazy how outdated the Lambeau field is. Those metal benches do not look fun to sit on in cold weather. 

Yeah but can you imagine cleaning each folding seat individually of snow and ice? The benches probably make it much easier to do.