GDT: Bengals @ Titans (Return of The King Edition)

Mesa_Titan

Just now, -Hope- said:

how did we play scared? running down the clock at the end was the right call. how many times have we seen the clock managed perfectly for a last second field goal? that's 100% on tannehill throwing that pass.

😄 You guys are like robots. Tannehill completes pass, "oh boy good job", Tannhill pick "oh boy Tannehill sucks" That pick is on NWI and no one else.

• Like 1

Just now, -Hope- said:

how did we play scared? running down the clock at the end was the right call. how many times have we seen the clock managed perfectly for a last second field goal? that's 100% on tannehill throwing that pass.

There's no aggression in the play calling late in games. It's always playing not to lose. Our talent occasionally making it work doesn't make it right. Tannehill threw the right pass, NWI just didn't come back to the ball and the DB interfered with it anyway. Tannehill's other 2 INTs were his problem today.

Welp...need a better QB if we want to win a Super Bowl I think. I love what Tannehill has done for us to get us where we are, but he's just not enough come playoff time.

The defense is championship caliber, the weapons on offense are championship caliber... If we don't turn the ball over we win this game.

I know it's a hard decision to make, but just like we recognized that Mularkey had played a valuable part in turning around the team and culture but wasn't going to get us over the hump...I think we need to make that same realization about Tannehill. 😔

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

😄 You guys are like robots. Tannehill completes pass, "oh boy good job", Tannhill pick "oh boy Tannehill sucks" That pick is on NWI and no one else.

keep sucking off your golden boy. three picks that led to the margin of victory in the biggest game of the year.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Vrabel's insistence on playing scared in 4th quarters in pretty much every game, but especially the playoffs, is the real problem. Been the case with LaFleur(though didn't get to the playoffs with him), Smith and Downing.

Way too conservative. Won't win a super bowl until he stops it.

Because he doesn’t trust his QB…. Clear as day and I don’t blame him.

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

Well, yeah, if you don't take into account the context of them, you just look dumb.

meanwhile, you look extremely intelligent going to bat for him every time he loses us a game.

how about the deep TD to AJ he missed by a mile? was that also the receiver's fault? he had a horrific game today and it was the difference in us winning and losing. period.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Tannehill sucked today. The last interception is entirely on NWI. Those aren’t mutually exclusive statements.

Pretty much this. If NWI wasn't soft as white bread he makes the catch and we're the one's kicking the FG. But Tanny was definitely off today. Especially in the first half.