GDT: Bengals @ Titans (Return of The King Edition)

Mesa_Titan

1 minute ago, quiller said:

Tanny played like he wasn't a top 15 QB today but make no mistake Tanny is more then capable of being a top 10 QB but yes no where close to a top 5....

When he got paid. He was playing like top 10 arguably top 5. 

Now he is maybe in the teens at best. 17 INTs including playoffs. And only 21 TDs just doesn't win you a Superbowl. 

That's barley good for a rookie. 

I'm not exaggerating in saying Dan Mills might have been a better option for us this year. 

11 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah. 

Just gotta put some hall of famers around him. 

AJ.

Hope for a healthy Julio. 

Add a TE. 

Bring back Foreman. 

Draft a wr with true speed. 

Hopefully we reduce the need for him to make plays. 

So we can get to the Super Bowl and have Tannehill choke. And that would be best case scenario for me.

Get creative. Get out of this contract. I would rather be bad for a year and get a young qb. 

I can't do Tannehill for another year. I would rather cut ties and be bad to stack picks than deal with this.

I wanted to hope this wouldn't happen but in the back of my mind I was just blocking out the fact that Tannehill would blow it for us at some point. Non the less our first game in the playoffs at home. Those three interceptions we're disgusting. 

Tannehill will continue to do this with whatever you put around him. Move on. Any way any how. 

25 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yep. There’s basically nothing more we can expect from this team until a QB change is made and by that point, Henry is likely done, Lewan is likely done or at least cut, Julio is likely done  and Saffold and Jones  could both be gone this offseason. The OL has to get rebuilt this offseason so maybe they’ll have that in place for the next guy. 

Julio is a lock they restructure his deal beginning of season big cap hit yo release him, Lewan I believe gets extension to lower cap #. 1 thing to keep in mind also is the new TV contract money kicks in 2023  so big salary cap rise 

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

When he got paid. He was playing like top 10 arguably top 5. 

Now he is maybe in the teens at best. 17 INTs including playoffs. And only 21 TDs just doesn't win you a Superbowl. 

That's barley good for a rookie. 

I'm not exaggerating in saying Dan Mills might have been a better option for us this year. 

Trolling and you don't even know the guys name.

9 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Julio is a lock they restructure his deal beginning of season big cap hit yo release him, Lewan I believe gets extension to lower cap #. 1 thing to keep in mind also is the new TV contract money kicks in 2023  so big salary cap rise 

Once again, I was talking about once Tannehill is gone which is at least another 2 years. Julio isn’t going anywhere this offseason and I doubt they move on from Lewan either but they definitely are going to have to do something to find some cap space since Tannehill apparently needs a pro bowl roster around him to succeed.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I still think about Josh Reynolds.,Did the guy show up and just decide he didn’t want to work? Just pouted about the Julio trade? Or did the staff actually believe that NWI and Chester Rogers were better NFL receivers?

Knowing this staff, and our culture, it was probably because he didn't do the "gritty" stuff enough.  Run blocking, special teams etc.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I still think about Josh Reynolds.,Did the guy show up and just decide he didn’t want to work? Just pouted about the Julio trade? Or did the staff actually believe that NWI and Chester Rogers were better NFL receivers?

Ehh. 

Probably realized Tannehill would never be able to get him the ball consistently.

And rather run with Jared Goff lol. 

Yeah I'm sorry. I'm leading the hate train in Tannehill. Maybe my hate will be reverse support and he can do well to spite me. 

My support definitely isn't working. Lol