GDT: Bengals @ Titans (Return of The King Edition)

Mesa_Titan

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I thought the blitz was more disguised, but at snap he is right there at the line. Tanny thought he could hit it real quick, but he made a poor throw. 

This was a great play by Hilton but why does this seem to happen all the time with Tannehill? Same thing happened in the Steelers game and I feel like I’ve seen it happen in another game.

I wonder if he’s doing something to tip off the defender that the pass is coming.

Just now, TitanSlim said:

This was a great play by Hilton but why does this seem to happen all the time with Tannehill? Same thing happened in the Steelers game and I feel like I’ve seen it happen in another game.

I wonder if he’s doing something to tip off the defender that the pass is coming.

I was in the camp of Hilton made a great play. But I'm feeling more and more like that's no excuse. Be better. 
You're supposed to be athletic. Pump fake and dart around. Or don't throw it eat the sack live to play another down. 

I guess expecting our QB to make a play is unreasonable. He made one in the Texans game, I guess he can't do it more than once in a few weeks. 

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I was in the camp of Hilton made a great play. But I'm feeling more and more like that's no excuse. Be better. 
You're supposed to be athletic. Pump fake and dart around. Or don't throw it eat the sack live to play another down. 

I guess expecting our QB to make a play is unreasonable. He made one in the Texans game, I guess he can't do it more than once in a few weeks. 

i'll tell you right now, there's no chance pat mahomes throws that without pump faking.

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

This brings me to another point. If Tannehill pump faked more often it would help him tremendously. It’s amazing how little he does pump fake. Something so simple that would go such a long way.

10 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Now you see what I been saying pre snap totally ignored his mind was made up from the jump what he was gone do. I hope he gets with a QB guru coach or something this offseason because I don’t understand how he’s been in the league so long & hasn’t gotten this down Pat 

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

This brings me to another point. If Tannehill pump faked more often it would help him tremendously. It’s amazing how little he does pump fake. Something so simple that would go such a long way.

Have to do more than pump fake have to stop staring his target down & move his eyes 

As I wake up after another day has passed with this game, listen to talk radio to torture myself, I come to grips what my fear was the whole time going into this game.

I heard all the talking heads talk. I convinced myself they were wrong.

But deep down, like many of you, I was scared and didn't trust this team for some reason. 
I really believed in the defense. In my heart, I knew we could stop them. We stopped the Rams, the Chiefs and to a lesser extent the Bills. 
We could handle offenses.

But I realized my fear was in Tannehill and the offense. They never looked right all year. They never executed smoothly consistently all year. Slow starts, dead periods in the middle of games or just plain not showing up. 
Injuries were a big part but ...turnovers were the main reason.

I feared a fumble by a running back. Mostly I feared Tannehill turning the ball over like he did 14 times earlier in the season. 
He rewarded my fear. 

Damn man. It's hard to hate someone that has helped get us here, but I really don't want him in a Titans uniform anymore. I will always watch in fear because any minute he can take the game from us with a bad decision or INT.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

As I wake up after another day has passed with this game, listen to talk radio to torture myself, I come to grips what my fear was the whole time going into this game.

I heard all the talking heads talk. I convinced myself they were wrong.

But deep down, like many of you, I was scared and didn't trust this team for some reason. 
I really believed in the defense. In my heart, I knew we could stop them. We stopped the Rams, the Chiefs and to a lesser extent the Bills. 
We could handle offenses.

But I realized my fear was in Tannehill and the offense. They never looked right all year. They never executed smoothly consistently all year. Slow starts, dead periods in the middle of games or just plain not showing up. 
Injuries were a big part but ...turnovers were the main reason.

I feared a fumble by a running back. Mostly I feared Tannehill turning the ball over like he did 14 times earlier in the season. 
He rewarded my fear. 

Damn man. It's hard to hate someone that has helped get us here, but I really don't want him in a Titans uniform anymore. I will always watch in fear because any minute he can take the game from us with a bad decision or INT.

I’m with you, my brother 

• Like 2

Honestly not even making a joke

The way I feel, is the equivalence to loosing a family member, pet, getting dumped as a teenager

I feel just horrible 

I cant go to bed easily

Went to bed late Saturday and woke up out of a dead sleep at 4am because I was dreaming hat we actually won the damn game

I was up from 4-6 just staring at the ceiling

Just cant believe it ended this way 

I feel horrible for so many guys

AJ balled out again in consecutive playoff games

D-Line was so damn good

Seeing the tweets from AJ and Saffold with the broken heart emoji just makes me feel for those guys

I dont know what will happen but its the NFL guys have to be held accountable

Tannehill and Downing were the 2 biggest slices of the blame pie for Saturday

I would like to see replays of the2 pt conversion and the 3rd and 4th and 1's that we kept getting stuffed on and see which linemen blew assignments or what happened because i dont really remember what happened on any of the plays

Going to be a tough season to get over

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

The way I feel, is the equivalence to loosing a family member, pet, getting dumped as a teenager

I feel just horrible 

I cant go to bed easily

Went to bed late Saturday and woke up out of a dead sleep at 4am because I was dreaming hat we actually won the damn game

D-Line was so damn good

Seeing the tweets from AJ and Saffold with the broken heart emoji just makes me feel for those guys

I would like to see replays of the2 pt conversion and the 3rd and 4th and 1's that we kept getting stuffed on and see which linemen blew assignments or what happened because i dont really remember what happened on any of the plays

Radio caller described me pretty good in saying in 2008 against the Ravens, best record in league, playoff loss, I was sad. That one hurt.

With this, I'm just mad. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I feel just horrible 

I cant go to bed easily

D-Line was so damn good

Yikes. If this is how most of you feel, you guys need to detach a little bit. This is not healthy. 

My thoughts are validated. This was a decision Tannehill made. He could have handed it off, but he saw the blitz and thought he could get it out there for a quick hitter. 

Narrator: "He could not."

Which makes it even worst. Because it goes back to bad decision making. Not understanding you are running the ball well. Just hand it off.