DC/HBO Peacemaker

Matts4313

Gunn is a legend. I just saw a Cena interview and he claims that gunn wrote this entire series in a matter of days. What the literal efe... Its taken martin like 15 years to finish a book, and this dude is out here writing an entire series in like 8 weeks.

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Gunn is a legend. I just saw a Cena interview and he claims that gunn wrote this entire series in a matter of days. What the literal efe... Its taken martin like 15 years to finish a book, and this dude is out here writing an entire series in like 8 weeks.

How many years now and the DCEU has no coherent direction or purpose, and Gunn ****s out a well balanced series like it's nothing.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

How many years now and the DCEU has no coherent direction or purpose, and Gunn ****s out a well balanced series like it's nothing.

DC has the Batman begins series, and thats literally the only thing theyve done.

On a side note, i work from home which means I always am streaming something. Today was peacemaker - - and I found a weird easter egg. They no joke list one of the characters as a "richard head"... you know the real term. I just happen to catch it out of my peripheral, but it made me laugh

Overall, I thought it was a really fun series

James Gunn is a genius at making superhero content. Hes the only one besides Taika Waititi that im hyped to see these, becaise they always have such fresh takes

Gunn always has excellent song content as well

I dont think we need a Peacemaker second season though.

Get at some fresh content, gunn.

Just finished the season. Didn’t think I would care for him but I throughly enjoyed it. Detective was really cute, and sad to see her go. Also I hate adebayo.

I just think they over did it with the random convos that turned stupid banter.

Edited by Fresh Prince
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Just finished the season. Didn’t think I would care for him but I throughly enjoyed it. Detective was really cute, and sad to see her go. Also I hate adebayo.

I just think they over did it with the random convos that turned stupid banter.

Yeah i have a crush on Dect Song

• Like 1

9 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

I really enjoyed this show. Not sure if it needs a second season but I'd watch it anyway. 

That's pretty much where i'm at.  Seemed like they already mined the character for what he is, but i'll tune in to a season 2.