DC/HBO Peacemaker

Matts4313

16 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

This has to get a season two right? It's too entertaining, too popular, and there is way too much left to tell for only three more episodes.

Unless Gunn only wanted to do one. Could be he had a contained story in mind. Could be that he knew he had other commitments and didn't want WB/HBO to hand it off to someone else. 

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Unless Gunn only wanted to do one. Could be he had a contained story in mind. Could be that he knew he had other commitments and didn't want WB/HBO to hand it off to someone else. 

I hope that's not the case.

• Like 1

Oh my god watching this latest episode and the (spoiler alert):

Peacemaker, Vigilante, and Eagly police escape was so murderously hilarious to watch unfold. Completely anti-hero. And that detective! OMG That was bonkers, kinda felt bad for her being good at her job to meet such an end... and yet that's what makes that moment so great.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok it's been a day so

SPOILERS!!!

Why did he kill Goff's host body but then wouldn't kill Goff?  Sure he gave him that little bit of goo at the end, but then isn't Goff just going to slowly starve to death now?  Why wouldn't Goff just take another host?  Maybe that takes more goo?  What about the space ships, why doesn't Goff try to find another host planet that might have a sustainable food source.

Apparently, Mamoa was all about that cameo and thought the whole ******* a fish rumor plot point was hilarious.  Peacemaker telling off the Justice League was a nice touch though.  Their mere presence and the fact that they could have handled this in about 2 minutes kind of undercuts the show though.

I like that at the end of the day, that Peacemaker is genuinely insane. His dad as his subconscious will likely be pretty damn funny in season 2.

Not quite sure how I feel about Abedayo blowing up Waller's covert operations, does that mean that any future Suicide Squad movies will operate with the team as a known quantity, or is Flash just going to reboot everything anyways so it doesn't matter?  The fact that this has a season 2 would point to Flash not resetting everything, except I have to remember that it would be completely on brand for WB to try to do both because they can't plan more than 6 months ahead.