2022 Cowboys Offseason News and Notes

Matts4313

6 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

People on twitter somehow think that this would force Jerry to sell?

…what part of the story are we missing? Having a bastard child isn’t going to be a thing that forces a sale. What am I missing here?

LOL. I find this no more surprising than Jerry having a kid with another woman.  Lots of people love turning a pimple into Mt. Everest

5 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

hphuQEK.jpg

The simple fact is neither Dak nor Cousins could compete in a postseason match up without 3 things:

1. A powerful running game

2. A solid O line

3. A stout defense.

1 and 2 go hand in hand. 

But if you think Dak Prescott is a QB capable of overcoming a shotty O line, a hobbled running game and a defense lacking a true DT, soley on his arm, you may as well leave the porch light on for Jimmy Hoffa.

9 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

The simple fact is neither Dak nor Cousins could compete in a postseason match up without 3 things:

1. A powerful running game

2. A solid O line

3. A stout defense.

1 and 2 go hand in hand. 

But if you think Dak Prescott is a QB capable of overcoming a shotty O line, a hobbled running game and a defense lacking a true DT, soley on his arm, you may as well leave the porch light on for Jimmy Hoffa.

I'd like to see how many QBs could...the list would be really, really short. 

5 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

I have a really hard time believing that happened. That’s not in Cooper’s character whatsoever. 

Don’t forget Marvin Harrison unloading his glocks at some drug dealer back in his old neighborhood. Public image can be deceiving.

• Like 1