2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

Just now, BayRaider said:

Mullen and Ya-Sin both have massive amounts of potential, and if they stayed healthy and reached their potential, that is a very good starting corner group. However, they are always extremely inconsistent... and Mullen has injury issues. The smart play would be to draft a CB in the 1st next year and let Mullen go if he can't stay healthy (and play well also). 

Although, Bradberry is definitely tempting... especially if we wanna try our best to win the SB this year. We are on a three year window before contracts get out of hand, and all our key players get up in age. 

Averett is even a pretty solid #3 and has been good for the ravens as a spot starter.

I agree Bradberry would be lit but I'd actually want a super frontloaded deal that eats up the post June 1 $ in favor of less in future years.

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Averett is even a pretty solid #3 and has been good for the ravens as a spot starter.

I agree Bradberry would be lit but I'd actually want a super frontloaded deal that eats up the post June 1 $ in favor of less in future years.

In a perfect world I give Bradberry a maxed out one year deal... but he is not going to settle for one year. Plus can we even afford a one year 15M deal? Or however much a CB cost these days. 

• Like 1

Just now, BayRaider said:

In a perfect world I give Bradberry a maxed out one year deal... but he is not going to settle for one year. Plus can we even afford a one year 15M deal? Or however much a CB cost these days. 

id give him 3 years for continued hes was already getting paid

3 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

I personally think that he fits the Graham system a lot more than he fit the Gus Bradley. He's not a bad linebacker by any stretch

Yeah he got injured and then struggled. I actually think he’s still a good spot starter. Is more of a middle LB than a run chase guy for sure. Might as well take a 1 year deal to compete.

47 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m not sold on him enough to give him 3 years… he was somewhat above average on the Giants but nothing spectacular. 

I mean it's not too much to just give him a frontloaded deal with an out after a year.